33. Stop being so cute

"Just give me five minutes," he added, still gasping for some air.

He closed his eyes and rested his head on his crossed arms.

I pushed a strand of damp hair from his sweaty forehead and I could not help but admire his perfect traits. The thin layer of sweat was making his beautiful olive skin glow. He was looking like a Greek god.

I could only see one side of his face - and what a profile. The bow of his nose seemed to have been sculpted by angels. It was just perfection, from his almond eyes to his parted lips. Full, well-defined, soft petals, around his perfect adorable smile. I could never ever get enough of kissing those perfect lips.

My eyes lingered toward his muscular chest and abs, rising and falling as he was still catching his breath. His body was slender and athletic at the same time, it was delightful to look at.

And finally, my eyes fell on the object of my intense pleasure. I felt my intimacy throbbing just looking at it and thinking how it made me feel just a few...

"What are you looking at?"

I looked back up to realize Tae had caught me red-handed. The sexy smirk on his lips was telling he was not minding my intrusive stare.

My lips formed a thin line, trying to repress a laugh. But he started to laugh too and I could not help but join him.

He pulled me into his embrace and softly kissed me. Our mouths were so swollen from our previous wild kissing session, it felt like kissing a flower. It was so delicate and soft, my heart fluttered.

He gently rubbed his nose against mine and opened his big black eyes.

"I really like you."

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

I chuckled nervously.

"I won't believe anything you tell me after I give you an orgasm."

He burst out laughing, his big boxy smile showing on his adorable face. He hid his face between his hands, ashamed but entertained.

"I like you too," I whispered in a sweet voice, trying to take his hands away from his face.

His hands slid down, revealing a pair of cute round eyes behind it, looking at me with interest.

"Say it again," he asked right away, his hands cupping my face.

I was not shy about it. I knew he saw it written in my notebook already.

"I. like. you," I said slowly, measuring the impact of every single one of my words on his growing smile.

He granted me another adorable smile and pulled me again in his embrace.

"Mmmmm," he sighed from contentment. "Again!"

"Taehyung!" I called him out, my hands on his chest.

"Just one last time," he pouted, wrapping his legs around me in a big bear hug.

I laughed so hard, panting between his arms.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, just talking, kissing, and teasing each other.

"Come with me," he finally said, getting up from the bed.

He took my hand and I followed him to the adjacent bathroom. It was another gigantic room with marble everywhere. The shower itself was the size of my small kitchen, with multiple shower heads and even a small wooden bench.

"Wow. That's nice to invite people" I joked, getting inside with Tae.

He chuckled and turned on one of the faucets.