43. Wake up, princess

"Wake up, princess."

I felt wet kisses on my ear. Strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and his hair came tickling my neck.

"Hmmm," I grumbled back, refusing to move or open my eyes.

I was feeling so warm and cozy between the covers. I didn't want to wake up.

"Princess..." he gave small kisses on my neck. "I wish we could sleep more too," he kissed my shoulder tenderly. "But we have to wake up."

His words did not match his actions. He hugged me tighter, my back against his chest. His fingers came caressing my arm, giving me goosebumps all over.

He inhaled deeply in my hair before kissing the back of my neck.

"I wish we could stay like that forever," he whispered, almost just for himself, his fingers interlacing with mine.

His sweet words made me want to feel closer to him. My eyes still closed, I turned around, burying my face in his neck, throwing my legs over his.

One of his arms around my shoulders, he pressed my body deeper into his embrace, sighing of content. His other arm came around my legs, softly caressing the naked skin below my oversized pajama shirt.

"Why do you make it so hard for me..."

His warm voice in my ear was making me feel all soft inside.

"We have to leave before 6AM or we'll get stuck in traffic."

It seemed like his reasoning was more for himself than for me. Reluctantly, he broke our hug, not without kissing every single part of my body first.

I stretched like a cat between the covers, still refusing to open my eyes.

"Aigoooo," I heard his tenor voice next to me again. "Is my princess still sleepy?"

He kissed that spot between my jaw and my ear, sending shivers all over my body.

I felt his body leaving the bed, getting on his feet.

Finally, I opened one eye. It was still dark outside.

"I'm going to make fresh coffee for us," he said, walking to the kitchen.

My eyes fluttered open.

Coffee. My brain wanted to start the day now.

I stretched again, rubbing my sleepy eyes, yawning.

I heard the familiar sound of kitchen appliances moving around and his beautiful voice humming a song.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the bright artificial light and I looked around me.

It was my apartment, but for some reason, it felt different.

My hand reached for the bedside table, fumbling for my phone.

"The f* is this..." I mumbled, getting the phone closer to my face.

I blinked a few times, trying to discern the people on the wallpaper.

When I finally did, I straightened up so fast, the bed squeaked.

Jungkook and I. Taking pictures in a photo booth. Hugging each other. Looking very intimate.

Kissing.