17. 🔞 Human warmth

I pushed the covers and tried to get up, with no success. I was still feeling dizzy from all the beer I drank.

The door cracked open and revealed a little bunny behind.

"What are you doing?" whispered Jungkook, a big smile on his face.

His voice sounded very hoarse. Even in the darkness, I could feel how inebriated he was.

"Go to your room, Jungkook," I replied, rolling back between the covers, shivering from the cold.

He giggled. Our maknae seemed to be a little drunk too.

He took one step into my room and shivered.

"Why is it so cold in here," he commented, rubbing his naked arms to keep himself warm.

I turned my back to him, trying to make him understand I wanted to sleep.

"Hey," I felt him getting closer to my bed. "You're sleeping?"

He poked a finger on my hip.

I grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at him.

"Boys are not allowed in my room, Jungkook."

He giggled again.

"OK, OK," he finally accepted, laughing and disappearing through the door.

I curled myself back between the covers but, no matter what, I could not seem to warm them up. I was still hearing some laughing and yelling outside, I assumed the party was not over yet.

I was trying really hard to fall asleep but the cold was keeping me from feeling completely at ease.

As I was finally feeling myself drifting into sleep, I heard the door cracking open again. I thought I was probably imagining it.

The next second, I felt two strong arms wrapping themselves around me. I got bundled up between my covers and lifted from my bed as if I was as light as a feather.

I turned my head and discovered Jungkook. It looked like he was trying to be as quiet as possible.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," I whispered in a menacing tone.

He giggled and I felt his chest shaking against me.

"I thought you were sleeping," he simply answered, walking to the door, still carrying me in his arms.

"I told you," I said, with the hoarse voice of someone who just woke up. "Boys are not allowed in my room."

He giggled and passed the door, making sure my bundle self wouldn't bump against the door frame.

"Well... girls are allowed in mine," he replied, pushing his room's door with a kick.

I was feeling sleepy and tipsy. I did not have the strength to fight against him.

"Also," he gently laid me on his mattress. "My bed has an electric blanket."

He wrapped me around his soft blanket and I immediately felt the warmth of it. It was like soaking into a warm bath after spending hours under a cold rain.

"Aaaah," I sighed, smiling and closing my eyes in contentment.

I started to gain back some sensations in my frozen fingers and toes.

"Who do you have to fuck to get an electric blanket here?" I dared to say, feeling very audacious after a night of drinking.

Jungkook laughed out loud while closing his door. He then came to lay down next to me.