Epliogue

After that night they were more attached than before. Rose never felt so good. So in love. Harry was happy. He was in love. Rose was planning on being with Harry for the rest of her life. A couple weeks later Rose and Harry made love, it was slow, passionate, and loving. Rose led him through everything though she had no idea what she was doing. Harry tried his best, he just wanted to be close with Rose, and to do everything with her.

A couple months later, Rose and Harry were planning on moving in together. Rose wanted to be around him everyday and every night. She knew that it was okay to leave him alone for a while, they could plan out things for him to do. Anne was a bit reluctant. Not because their relationship was moving forward. She loved Rose, and trusted her a lot. But it was her little boy, who she was taking care of his whole life.

Anne got over herself, telling Rose how much Harry meant to her and how hard it would be to take care of him sometimes. To call her if anything went wrong and she needed help. Rose and Harry moved in with each other, spending more time together and sharing moments that only two people madly in love with each other could have.

Rose's and Harrys story is not over. They will be short chapters from different moments in their life. If we find ourselves in a good spot I could make a sequel.