Chapter Sixteen

The car ride to Rose's apartment consisted of Rumors by Fleetwood Mac. Harry actually sang along to a few of the songs which made Rose swoon. She couldn't contain her feelings for this boy. This kind, sweet, beautiful creature that was taking over her heart slowly, but surely. Rose pulled into her apartment complex before looking over to Harry.

"So this is the place." Rose sighed, looking at her home and Harry smiled before

getting out of the car.

"S-so b-big!" Harry exclaimed.

"Well I only live in a small part of it Harry. Come along." Rose said and Harry hauled his bag and trailed behind Rose. She opened the first door before leading him to her apartment and unlocking her door, opening it for Harry to go inside.

"a-all Roses?" Harry asked, looking around with wide eyes.

"This is all mine." Rose smiled at him and he set his bag down before looking around, eyeing everything he had never seen before. "b-beautiful." he nodded, Rose walked over to him and patted his back as he looked over to her and quickly wrapped his arms around her and brought her close in a hug.

"Thank you." Rose said, and Harry moved back to look at her face.

"Why R-Rose t-thank H-Harry?" Harry asked, his head tilted slightly sideways.

"You're just a really amazing guy." Rose said, and Harry smiled widely before cupping her face and kissing her. Rose kissed him back and slowly entered her tongue into his mouth like when they were at the party. Rose took lead as they both melted into the kiss. Harry would never pull apart not even to breathe so when Rose did, she smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"Do you wanna nap?" Rose asked, and Harry thought for a second before nodding. They headed back to Rose's room. Harry assessed everything like he had in the living room before joining Roe's full sized bed and wrapping his arms around her before they both floated off to sleep.

~~~~

Rose woke up to a shuffling beside her, when she opened her eyes, she saw a restless Harry shifting on his back. Rose sat up and rubbed his back, trying to gentle sooth or wake him.

"R-Rose?" Harry whispered.

"Yeah sweet guy?" Rose replied, looking down at him as he shuffled back on to his back.

"I-Ice cream?" he mumbled, looking up at her and Rose couldn't contain her smile.

"I promise you ice cream didn't i?" she asked and Harry nodded.

"Alright Harry. Let's go get some ice cream." Rose said, getting up and Harry followed along.

They sat there eating ice cream before Harry said something, "Why d-does H-harry feeling f-funny when R-rose k-kiss me?" Harry asked, and Rose popped her head up.

"Um, does it feel good or bad?" Rose asked.

"v-very g-good. t-tingly." Harry explained.

"Well, I feel that too. When I kiss you. It's called romance? I guess. When you are romantic with someone you like you feel all sorts of things." Rose tried to explain without taking it too far.

"H-Harry like that." Harry said.

"Me too." Rose smiled over at him and he puckered his lips up and Rose pecked his lips.

"so soft." Harry whispered, and Rose smiled widely. Rose put aside the ice cream bowls, and stood between Harry's legs, she took a big breath before kissing him, he of course kissed Rose back, and wrapped his arms around her as they kissed. Harry loved kissing Rose, it was one of his favorite things to do. Well unless he's talking about dinosaurs, but Harry thinks Rose could beat them any day. Rose pulled back and smiled at him before slowly kissing down his jaw, a noise came out of Harry's throat, and Rose hummed with satisfaction, knowing the sound of his moan was something so sweet. She kept trailing until she got to his neck, and kept kissing, her hands on his chest. "R-rose." Harry stuttered.

"Yeah?" Rose said, moving back.

"H-harry n-needs b-bathroom." Harry said, and Rose nodded, then leading him to the bathroom and opening the door. Harry closed the door and opened the lid before doing his business, but the feeling wouldn't go away, there was some sort of pressure down there. Harry sighed, flushing the toilet and walking to the sink before washing his hands and heading back out to Rose. "R-rose." he said, shyly.

"Yeah?" Rose said, walking over to him.

"H-harry f-feeling o-odd, d-down there." Harry said, pointing to his crotch and Rose's eyes widened, most likely knowing the problem. "L-like w-what R-rose m-make me feel."

"Oh urm. S-should I-I call your mom?" Rose asked, and Harry shook his head.

"W-well urm." Harry stuttered. "H-harry b-be b-back." he said, rushing back to the bathroom to handle his business. Rose shut her eyes and made her way to the sink to grab a glass of water. Oh my god. Rose thought. Had she done what she thought she did? What happens if. Oh god. Was the ready for something like that? Was he? Oh my god.