Chapter Six - I Want You Too

Boun's Point of View

This wasn't the first time someone assumed the wrong thing about me because of my wealth, but this was the first time it made me feel bad. My goal was to have Prem fall for me, not hate me. Granted I wasn't trying to fall in love myself, selfishly I wanted to be loved.

I wanted someone to look at me like Nine looked at Joong.

Prem and I spent the remainder of the day trying to play nice, but I could still feel the tension between us. I wondered if other couples did this. Pretended everything was fine in front of their children while they were upset with their spouses. Prem wasn't my spouse, but spending time with the three of them made it feel so...domestic.

As the day progressed my attraction towards Prem grew, and I was starting feel other emotions I wasn't prepared for. The way he took care of Pimm, the way my daughter's eyes lit up when she talked animatedly to him made my heart swell.

I realized one thing.

I liked Prem.

Really liked him.

And because of that my desire for him intensified. I no longer wanted Prem to fall in love me I needed him to.

If I can't get him to fall, I will do the alternative.

I will make him happy and very horny.

But for now, the subject of Prem would have to wait.

Pimm is my focus.

I once read somewhere, "The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice

I once read somewhere, "The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice."

Unfortunately for me that was true. But it was nothing positive and I spent years in therapy trying to erase their voices from my head. I didn't want Pimm to ever feel that way with me. I would do everything in my power to ensure when my daughter heard my voice in her head it would always be patient, loving, kind, and accepting.

As our day progressed, I noticed how much Pimm reminded me of myself as a child, but braver. She wasn't shy like I was. She took to friendship with Khang effortlessly, and I was thrilled to see that. With Pimm's advanced intellect I wasn't sure if she could really relate to another four-year-old, still the importance of building friendships with other kids was paramount in Pimm's child development.

That's when Kao suggested his little brother Khang.