Chapter Four - Lust or Love

Prem's of Point of View

After exchanging pleasantries, we took seats on opposing sides of the conference table. Which made matters worse, because now I was forced to sit across from a man who was so damn good-looking, I had to keep reminding myself that I needed to behave.

I must give off the impression of a decent human being and not some sexed crazed psycho, but damn this was hard in more ways than one. Mr. Guntachai had a face that was as beautiful as it was sexy.

"Let's just dive right in, shall we?" Ohm began to speak, "Mr. Dechaphatthanakun, DNA results have determined that your client Mr. Guntachai is the biological father of—,"

"Pardon me for interrupting." Mr. Guntachai politely cut in, "But I must say this before we discuss anything." He looked me directly in the eyes, and said, "I am deeply sorry for your loss."

That was totally unexpected.

It seemed Mr. Dechaphatthanakun, was taken aback. This had not been discussed prior to entering the conference room.

He was being sincere.

Mr. Guntachai wasn't just a handsome man, he appeared to be a compassionate one as well.

"Thank you. Mr. Guntachai. I appreciate the sentiment." I replied after getting over my initial shock, that he even bothered offering his condolences in the first place.

"Can we speak on a first name basis?" He then asked, "We're practically the same age. Mister This and Mister That...sounds so formal, and if we're attempting to not involve the courts just yet, I'm hoping we can avoid some of the legal jargon also."

"That's fine." I replied. I didn't care what he called me, as long as I heard him say my name. Boun's facial expression shifted a bit. He wasn't exactly grinning; it was more of a brief twitch that formed on his lips.

His lips...my eyes focus in on them, damn I wouldn't mind a taste. As if Boun knew exactly what I was thinking, he did something that caught me completely off guard. He licked his lips, and I felt a shiver of arousal run down my spine.

Stop it Prem! I found myself holding my breath, and I forced myself to look away.

"Okay then," Ohm began again, "Kao the DNA results have determined that Boun is Pimchan's father. Prem would like to arrange a visit between the three of them. How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect." Kao answered. "The sooner the better. Boun, would like to establish a relationship with his daughter as soon as possible. He would also like to meet Pimchan's caregivers." I was expecting that. Of course, he wants to know who I have around my niece, any good parent would. "Preferably the next visit. How does tomorrow sound?"

"I'm sorry I'm due in court tomorrow." Ohm explained. "But I believe my presence will not be necessary. Prem only allows three people to babysit Pimchan."

"I'm aware that you are one of them." Kao noted as he unlocked his cell phone, "Could you, please tell me who else?"

"My partner, Fluke Natouch Siripongthon."

"And he is also Pimchan's tutor, correct?" Kao verified as he rapidly moved his fingers over the screen of his phone.

"That's right." Ohm reaffirmed.

"And the third person?"

"Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote." The moment Ohm said his name, Kao almost dropped his phone, in his glass of water.

"The influencer?!" He shrieked, and it startled Ohm and I, but Boun burst out laughing.

"You'll have to excuse my lawyer here, he's a bit of a fan." Boun continued chuckling.