Chapter Seven - Denying It Won't Change A Thing

Prem Point of View

"Are you crazy? You don't even know me!" I never got dressed so fast in my entire life.

"Just hear me out!" Boun pleaded as he quickly put on his clothes as well.

Granted the prospect of marriage crossed my mind, but I was assuming several months or even a year from now! Sex is one thing. Hell moving in would be okay. But marriage? Right now?

Boun stood in front of me with a determined expression on his face.

"Please?"

I don't want to hear him out, but we just had sex and he was Pimm's dad. I couldn't afford to be at odds with him. Especially when Pimm loves him so much. But I needed to ask some questions of my own first.

"You're not one of those crazy guys who falls in love after having sex the first time, are you?"

"Of course, not." Boun said seriously shaking his head, "But I will admit if anyone could make that happen it would be you."

His fingers grazed my jaw and stopped at my chin, making all coherent thoughts vanish, except for the longing of his lips on mine. He tilted my face to his, observing me for a long minute, his eyes searching my face before kissing me.

Why does he have to be such a damn good kisser?

Boun makes me want his lips on every part of my body, only increasing my own desire to use my mouth to explore every part of him. He's extraordinarily gentle and warm but with this incredible sensation that he's created, it's almost too much to handle.

Almost.

I groaned with how good his lips felt on mine, and damn how I wanted this, but I forced myself to end the kiss. I was breathless, Boun's hands were on my waist, his fingers pressing delectably into my skin.

"You can't tell me this doesn't feel good." He said, while nuzzling his face deep into the crook of my neck, causing shivers and tingles throughout my entire body.

"So, I should marry you because of that?" I asked in a heated trance.

Boun finally pulled back, his eyes now focused on mine.

"No, not just because of how good this feels, but also for Pimchan." He released me from his hold only to grab my hand and lead me to the sitting area of his bedroom.

"You don't want to split custody with me." Boun stated, "Pimm is your child, you want her with you every day. The thought of losing precious moments with her when you're not around hurts like hell. Doesn't it?"

My heart started racing. I could feel my throat constricting and the prick of tears developing. Salty water would spill out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks if I blinked even once.

"How do you know that?" I stared at him, astonished, finally blinking.

"Because." Boun leaned forward and wiped my tears away with his hands, "It's exactly how I feel." I could see the range of emotions play out across his face. "We may not love each other, but we love Pimchan, right?"

"Yes." I answered.

"We also have this crazy attraction towards one another, correct?"

"We do." I agreed.

"Other people have gotten married for ridiculous reasons. Why can't we get married because we like each other and love our daughter?"

"Our daughter?" I repeated looking at him.

"Biologically she may only be your niece, but Pimm is definitely as much your daughter as she is mine, probably even more so because you've been there for her since the day she was born."