•1•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

My heart was racing as I ran, I let out a panicked cry as I heard multiple people running, I began sprinting as I turned down an alley and dug my bare feet into the sharp rocks of the gravel, the edges of the stone sliced into my feet, and my head pounded with terror.

Fuck, I can't go back there, he'll hurt me, especially for running away again.

I heard their footsteps running close behind me, my heart slammed through my chest as I ran, I snuck a glance behind me and saw four shadowed men behind me.

They were running fast, I rounded a corner and swore under my breath as I came to a dead end. Two massive stone walls, and a chain link fence blocked me in. Crap, what do I do now? I looked around and saw nothing there was no other way.

Adrenaline pumped through me as I ran to the fence, I dug my feet into the wires, I held back a cry as I felt the metal slice and cut through my foot, I bit my tongue and raised myself over the massive fence, my arms ached as I climbed.

I glanced behind me and saw them rounding the corner. Shit, shit, shit. I swallowed down my fear, as I jumped off the top of the fence, I hit the ground hard. I felt my knees give out as they absorbed the shock, and I fell to the ground.

A stinging pain flooded through me as tears fell down my face, my legs ached, and it felt like I had fallen on a thousand knifes. Sharp rocks from the gravel cut into my flesh as blood trickled down my knees.

I swallowed down my tears as I pushed off the gravel floor, I turned and see the men run to the fence, I limped and cried out as I felt excruciating pain flowing through my body, I heaved for air as I ran, fresh tears flowed down my face as I ran, my leg was stinging as I reached the end of the wall, I turned and see an old man.

Thank God. "H-help!" I screamed as I started sprinting to the man, he frowned as he saw me running towards him, "P-please!" I whimpered, "My goodness, what happened? What's going on?" hot tears flooded down my face.

"Please, men are chasing me, I have to get away." I whimpered "Alright, come with me." the man grabbed my arm, and we both started running the man took me to this small poor house that looked like it was going to fall apart and opened the door "I'm sorry, but this was the closet place I can hide you, just until we call the police."

The man closes the door and I look around the house, I see three old people laying in one bed and a little boy sitting on a chair, "Grandpa? Who's that?" the boy asked looking confused.

"Helping this girl get away from bad men, we need to call the police, where are your mother and father?" I panicked "No!" I put my hands on the old man's hands "Please you can't call the police, I beg you," If he calls the police then he'll- I heard the sound of the door opening and I turned my head.