•10•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

A few days passed and we finally got the house inside Wonka's factory, it took a lot of work but we did it, I was in the house helping my mom getting dinner ready.

After a while, we finished the food and laid out the plates and cutlery, as we were done, Charlie and Willy walked in "Sorry we're late." Charlie said walking in the doorway with Wonka walking past him.

"We were brainstorming." Charlie said, "Thought I heard thunder." Grandpa George said dad grabbed a chair "Can you stay for dinner, Willy?" dad placed the chair down at the end of the table.

"Oh, yes, please," Willy said putting his coat and hat down same with Charlie putting his coat down, we all sat at the table and of course I sat beside Willy "I'll shuffle the plates." Grandpa Joe said.

Grandpa Georgina turned to Willy "You smell like peanuts." She said and I smiled, Wonka looked at her "I love peanuts." She spoke again. I love Grandma Georgina. "Oh, thank you," Willy spoke.

"You smell like... old people and soap." He said.

Grandma Georgina smiled "I like it." Willy said, me and Charlie smile at each other then we all started eating.

" Willy said, me and Charlie smile at each other then we all started eating

࿇࿇࿇࿇

After dinner was over Willy decided to stay a little while longer talking to Charlie and the rest of my family, I had a great time with them, after a while, it was time to head to bed I helped mom clean up the table and put things away.

As we were done I decided to head to me and Charlie's room then Willy grabbed my wrist and spun me around against his chest, he pulled up my chin with his finger to look at him "Can I show you something?" he asked, "Um... Sure." "Okay, come on," he said with a smile.

I smiled back "Alright." he took my hand and I looked at my family "Goodnight guys." everyone looked at me "Goodnight!" me and Wonka left the house and walked through the candy wonderland where Augustus got sucked up the pipe.