•7•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

"There's still so much left to see." Wonka said, taking off his glasses and turning around. "Now, how many children are left?" I look at Charlie and look back at Mr. Wonka, taking off my glasses. "Mr. Wonka, Charlie is the only one left now." I said.

Charlie took off his glasses and Wonka looks at Charlie. "You mean you're the only one?" Wonka asked, looking at Charlie. "Yes." Charlie said in a soft quiet voice. "What happened to the others?" Wonka asked.

Then Willy Wonka smiles. "Oh my dear boy, that means you've won." Wonka shakes Charlie's hand. "Oh I do congratulate you, I really do. I'm absolutely delighted. I had a hunch, you know? Right from the beginning. Well done." Wonka said, still shaking Charlie's hand.

"Now, we mustn't dilly or dally, because we have an enormous number of things to do before the day's out. But luckily for us," Wonka let's go of Charlie's hand and turns around. "We have the Great Glass Elevator to speed things along-" Wonka walks right into the glass and walks back. I chuckle a little trying not to laugh to hard.

 I chuckle a little trying not to laugh to hard

Wonka quickly gets up. "...speed things along." He presses a button on the elevator making a ding sound and the elevator door opens.

"Come on." Me and Charlie drop our glasses in this bin and walk into the elevator, and Wonka presses a button called 'Up And Out' "Up and out. What kind of a room is that?" Charlie said and Wonka looks at Charlie. "Hold on."

The elevator starts speeding up. "Oh my goodness." Wonka looks up and both me and Charlie look up too. "We're gonna need to go much faster, or otherwise we'll just never break through." Me and Charlie look at Mr. Wonka. "Break through what?" Charlie asked.

Wonka looks at Charlie with a smile. "I've been longing to press that button for years." What? "Well, here we go. Up and out!" My eyes go wide. "But do you really mean?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do." Wonka said with a big smile on his face. "But it's made of glass. It'll smash into a million pieces." Wonka laughs and my heart rate starts speeding up, I was so scared I didn't want to die.

I look up and as we got closer to the roof I shut my eyes holding onto Charlie for dear life. Then I felt we smashed through the roof and up into the sky, I open my eyes and we started to drop down, I started to feel butterflies in my stomach going down.

As we were falling, we were getting closer and closer to the ground and Willy Wonka turns around and presses a button then four rockets come out, and we stop falling.

Then we all look down and see Veruca, Violet, Mike, and Augustus, along with their parents, were walking out of the factory. And they looked... different. Veruca was covered in garbage along with Mr. Salt. Violet was completely purple, but she was returned to her normal size, and she was very flexible and doing flips. Mike was all stretched out, he wasn't small anymore but he was very very tall and skinny. Augustus was completely covered in chocolate, and sucking his fingers.

Mike and Violet were probably never gonna be normal again but at least Veruca and Augustus were okay, all they needed was a bath and that was it. But thank god their okay.

Wonka turns to Charlie. "Where do you live?" Then me and Charlie turn and Charlie points at our little crooked house in the middle of town. "Right over there, that little house." Charlie said.

The glass elevator flew over, and next thing I knew, the elevator was flying through the roof of our house, landing right in the house making a debris clattering sounds. Then I hear Grandma Georgina say, "I think there's someone at the door."

Me and Charlie said in unison. "Hi, Mom!" And the elevator doors open making a bell ring sound. "Hi." Mother said, and Charlie runs over to our parents and me and Wonka walk out of the elevator. "Mom! Dad! We're back." Charlie said.

"Charlie! Y/N!" Both parents said, Charlie hugs both parents and I run over to my mom giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then Willy Wonka walks over. "This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home." Charlie said.

Both mom and dad look up at the roof. "I see that." Mother said. "You must be the boy's..." "Parents?" Father finished Wonka's sentence. "Yeah. That." Wonka said. "He says Charlie's won something." I said smiling. Wonka looks around.

"Not just some something. The most something something Of any something that's ever been." Wonka was looking into a cabinet then he closed it. "I'm gonna give this little boy my entire factory." "You must be joking." Grandpa Joe said, and me and Charlie smile.

"No, really it's true, cause, you see, a few months ago I was having my semi-annual haircut, and I had the strangest revelation. And in that one silver hair, I saw reflected my life's work. My factory, my beloved Oompa Loompas, who would watch over them while I was gone? I realized in that moment I must find a heir. And I did, Charlie." Wonka looks at Charlie.

"You." Wonka said. "Then why not have a child of your own?" I asked, Wonka looks at me. "Well I have never found someone that I loved. Until today." Wonka smiles at me. Is that someone me?

Then Wonka looks at our grandparents on the bed. Grandma Georgina sighs happily. "That's why you sent out the golden tickets." Charlie said and Wonka looks at him. "Uh-huh." And Wonka turns around and walks around the house. "I invited five children to the factory, and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner." Wonka opened up another cabinet revealing Charlie's tooth paste cap thing of Wonka's factory.

Wonka closed the cabinet. "That's you, Charlie." Grandpa Joe said. "So, what do you say? Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?" Wonka said, walking over to us. "Sure. Of course. I mean if it's alright for my family to come, too." Charlie said.

"Oh, my dear boy, of course they can't." My smile faded. What? What does that mean? "You can't run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like an old dead goose." Wonka looks at our grandparents. "No offense." Then he looks back at us. "None taken... jerk." Grandpa George said, and Wonka looks at him then back at Charlie.

"Chocolatier has to run free and solo. He has to follow his dreams, gosh darn the consequences." Wonka walks into the elevator and turns around. "Look at me. I had no family, and I'm a giant success." Wonka said.

"So, if I go with you to the factory, I won't ever see my family again?" Charlie said. "Yeah. Consider that a bouns." Wonka said.

"No, I'm not going."

Wonka looked confused. "I'm not going if my family isn't going. Especially Y/N..." Charlie said, Mr. Wonka didn't expect this.

Wonka looked at my grandparents, then my parents, then at me. I looked at him with a sad expression on my face. "Y/N?" He said, taking one step toward me. I backed away "I'm sorry Wonka, I can't go with you." and slightly shook my head 'no'.

Poor Charlie, his heart must be so broken. "Please leave, Mr. Wonka." Charlie said.

Wonka then stepped back into the elevator and turned around. "Are you sure you won't come?" He said to Charlie. "I'm sure." Charlie said in his soft voice. Wonka then pressed a button and the elevator door closes. "Well, goodbye then." and he left me and Charlie.

Grandma Georgina then says. "Things are going to get much better." I look at her and smile cheering me up a bit. I love Grandma Georgina, she's such a sweet woman.

༻࿇༺