•9•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

(Willy Wonka's pov)

After Y/N and I made up I decided to go and get her a gift as an apology and I know that she already forgave me but I wanted to give her something more, I walked through the streets looking at some shops trying to figure out what gift I should get.

As I was walking I glance at a necklace through the glass window of a jewelry store the necklace was an aquamarine diamond pendant, it was so pretty.

I go inside the store and look at all the other necklaces they were so beautiful, I bet Y/N would look so beautiful with them, I walk along the shelves that had necklaces and rings on them, I look to my right and see a nice necklace that I think would suit her.

Then I felt someone bump into me and I turned my head "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't me-" It was a woman, she stopped finishing her sentence.

I look at the woman's face she had beautiful long dark hair that reached down her hips and blue eyes, she was gorgeous.

She was staring at me then she spoke "Willy?" She asked with a soft voice. Is she a fan? "Yes?" I asked.

"It's me remember?" She said, I look at her confused What? I look closer at her face and slowly I started to recognize her, my eyes widened as I realized who she was.

"Laura?"

(Y/N's pov)

I was helping my mom wash the dishes when Charlie came into the house "Hey, Y/N can you help me with my shoe shining?" I look at my mom and she looks at me "Go ahead and help your brother I'm almost done here anyway." she smiled "Ok." I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

"Oh and Y/N?" I stop and look at her she walked over to a little table and grabbed a piece of paper "Could you pick up a few things from the grocery store while you're out?" I grab the piece of paper as she handed it to me and some money "Sure." I smiled and walked over to Charlie.

"Bye, mom," Charlie said and she blew a kiss and waved at us, we both walked out of the house and I closed the door.

Me and Charlie headed over to his shoe shining spot we both sat down and waited for customers to come.

࿇࿇࿇࿇

An hour passed and I was ready to go get grocery's for my mom "Well I think I'm gonna get grocery's for mom." I said looking at Charlie, he looked at me and smiled "Ok bye Y/N." I smiled and kissed him on the forehead "see you at home." I said and walked away.

I started making my way to the grocery store and after 15 minutes of walking, I headed inside the store I grabbed a shopping basket and looked at the list.

4 Onions
1 Cabbage
5 Apples
Mushrooms

I started walking to an aisle trying to find where the onions were then I found them, I grabbed some onions and put them in the basket, I walked further down and saw mushrooms.

After I got everything I just had to get the cabbage, I walked around and found cabbage I was about to grab the cabbage but after I grabbed it, someone had already grabbed it and my hand was on top of theirs.

I quickly retreated my hand away and looked up "I'm so sorry." the person looked at me, it was Simon he smiled at me "It's fine you take it." He said, I looked down at the cabbage and he removed it his hand, I took it and he grabbed another one "thank you." I said with a soft voice and a smile.

"No problem," he said then he spoke again "Hey, are you going to give me back that book?" I turn around "do you want it back?"

"No, I was just wondering if your done it." He said, "Yeah I am, I might give it back." I said, "Oh when you give it back make sure to leave my bookmark." "Alright." I said, "Well I gotta go" He smiled.

"Alright" I said, he started slowly moving his legs to walk away "Well, see you around Simon." I said waving goodbye at him "Caught you later Y/N." we both smiled at each other and I finally walked out of the grocery store.

I walked home and walked inside my house, then I see Willy Wonka talking to my family Charlie runs up to me "Mr. Wonka's gonna move our house into his factory!" He said excitedly with a big smile on his face.

I look at him surprised then at Willy. How the fuck are they gonna move this house into his factory? And where? Wonka walks towards me and he grabs my hand pulling it toward him "I got something for you." He said and I looked at him curiously "What is it?" I asked.

He leans in towards me and whispers in my ear "Close your eyes." I close my eyes and I could feel his hands take my hand and put something in them, it felt like there were little chains and then I felt a little bead or something, he closed my hand up.

"You can look now." I opened my eyes and looked down at my hand, I opened it and took it out with my other hand it was a beautiful necklace with a little diamond on it.

" I opened my eyes and looked down at my hand, I opened it and took it out with my other hand it was a beautiful necklace with a little diamond on it

I look at Willy "It's beautiful." I smiled and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back, "I'm glad you like it." I look at him and he smiled "thank you." I smiled back. "You're welcome, consider this an apology gift, I know you already forgave me but I wanted to give you something special." He said with a nice smile.

Wonka helped me put it on and I looked in the mirror the necklace looked beautiful "You're beautiful." I heard Wonka mutter, and I turn "Huh? Did you say something?" Wonka looks down at me "Huh? Oh, I said it's beautiful, the necklace I mean." He smiles.

"Oh ok." I turn around and admire the beauty of the necklace.

༻࿇༺