•2•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

The next day, me and Charlie are standing at the gate with the other children, the sound of cameras clicking from the news reporters and paparazzi, me and Charlie look back into the crowd and see our mom, dad, and Grandpa Joe we both smile at them and they wave at us.

We both look forward. I could hear the sound of crunching and lip-smacking, I look to my left and see the fat kid from tv eating a Wonka bar and beside him was Violet Beauregard chewing on that gross 3 month old gum. I don't understand why she's even doing that. That's just very disgusting, I bet it doesn't even taste like anything anymore.

I knew everyone's names from tv.

I look around and everyone is looking at each other like competition then everyone turns their head forward. Still hearing the sounds of clicking from the cameras Veruca looks at her dad. "Daddy, I want to go in." Mr. Salt pulls up his wrist and looks at his watch. "It's 9:59, sweetheart." "Make time go faster." Veruca turns her head forward. She's so spoiled.

"I wonder what Willy Wonka looks like?" Charlie asked, "I guess we'll have to wait and see." I said smiling at Charlie.

"Eyes on the prize, Violet." Violet looks at her mother. "Eyes on the prize." Mrs. Beauregard said as Violet nodded chewing on her gum and looked forward.

Then the sound of clanking and sqeaking of the gates opening caught everyone's attention and the crowd behind us started excitedly murmuring and more cameras started clicking. As the gate got wider a voice from a speaker spoke. "Please enter." All of us ran toward the gate then start walking past it. As we entered we stopped. "Come...forward." We started walking closer to the front doors. "Close the gates." I look back and see the gates started closing making a creaking and sqeaking sound.

I turn my head forward and kept walking getting closer and closer to the doors. The gates closed completely making a creaking sound than a loud clank as it shut completely. "Dear visitors, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory." I smile. "And who am I?" The huge wall started opening then the voice spoke again. "Well..."

The wall slid open, revealing curtains. The curtains opened, and behind it was a stage, where many puppets stood.

The puppets started moving around, and started singing.

♫♫♫

Then a small throne appeared out of the stage, where the puppets were, and fireworks started to go everywhere. By then, just about everybody had their eyebrows raised. But not me, Augustus, and Mrs. Gloop. All three of us were vibing to the song and bopping our heads to the beat. Then I stifled a laugh, as the whole set caught on fire, and the puppets started melting, making them look creepier and they sounded demonic.