•6•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

Mike and Charlie, were the only kids left now. I just hope Charlie will behave because if he doesn't, we'll probably end up like the others. We headed into a small glass box. An elevator. It was made of nothing but glass.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. The elevator's by far the most efficient way to get around the factory." Wonka said. Mike at all the names of the floor, and the buttons. There were a lot of floors.

"There can't be this many floors." Mike said. Wonka smirked. "How do you know, Mr. Smarty Pants?" I chuckled and Wonka looked me and smiled, then back at Mike.

"And this isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator, by the way, this elevator can go sideways, long ways, and slantways, and any other ways you can think of. You just press any button and, whoosh, your off." He suddenly pressed a button, and whoosh, we were off.

The elevator took off at a remarkable speed. It seemed like it was going at about twenty million miles per hour.

Suddenly, it slowed down, as we flew over a brown mountain, covered with what looked like snow. My eyes widened. Wow. "Oh, look. Look. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to fudge mountain." Willy Wonka said.

"It's beautiful." I said, in my soft calm voice. Mr. Wonka nodded, waving at a Oompa Loompa, who was working on the mountain. We flew back into the building, entering a room, filled with pink sheep. Some Oompa Loompas were shearing the sheep, collecting their pink wool.

Wonka chuckled. "Oh... I'd rather not talk about this one." The elevator left that room, entering a hospital room, filled with many beds, with puppets lying in them. I recognized some of the puppets from the show, earlier.

"This is the puppet hospital and burn centre. It's relatively new." Wonka smiled. The elevator sped up, going into a huge, dark room. It suddenly came to a halt.

I was almost going to fall forward until I felt an arm around my waist, I turn my head and see Wonka's face close to mine. "Careful." Wonka said, looking in my eyes then down at my lips. I really want to kiss him.

I nodded, and Wonka was still holding my waist not letting go. I kinda liked that. The elevator went down, to where a single Oompa Loompa sat at a desk.

"Ah, the administration offices. Hello, Doris." Wonka said. And the elevator went backwards, into another dark room, which was lit up by some fireworks. Some large candies of some sort were being fired out of cannons into the air. They then proceeded to explode into fireworks.

With Wonka still holding onto my waist I had an idea in my head. I purposely pressed my butt up against his crotch and I felt him press himself onto me, I started moving my butt a little against him, and I could feel him grinding on me a little. He tightened his grip on my waist and moved his hips.