•4•

༻࿇༺

༻࿇༺

We stopped by a river, a pink boat, shaped like a dragon pulled up, filled with Oompa Loompas playing a deep, ominous melody. I think it was a gummy boat. The Oompa Loompas then started to giggle at something.

"What's so funny?" Violet asked. "I think it's from all those doggone cocoa beans. Hey, by the way, did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love." Wonka looks at me and smiled, I look back at him. Huh?

"You don't say." Mrs. Beauregard batted her eyelashes. I look at her feeling uncomfortable then I roll my eyes.

Wonka looked uncomfortable and all he said was. "All aboard." We boarded the back of the boat. I sat in the last row with Charlie, then Wonka came and sat beside me so I was in between of Wonka, and Charlie.

As Wonka sat down he slightly brushed his finger on my thigh. I glanced at him. "Onward!" Wonka said, as he moved his hand.

We started moving the Oompa Loompas started playing that deep, ominous melody again. Then Wonka laid his hand on my knee and rubbed it with his thumb. I glanced at him. Does he like me? That's a stupid question Y/N, he probably does.

everything was quiet until Wonka grabbed a pink spoon and scoped the chocolate from the river and gave it to me. "Here... Try some of this. It'll do you good. You look starved to death." I took a sip of it and passed it to Charlie.

Charlie took a sip and looks at Wonka. "It's great!" and passes it back to Wonka.

"That's because it's mixed by waterfall. The waterfall is most important. Mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy. Oh, by the way, no other factory in the world m-" Wonka was interrupted.

"You already said that." Veruca rudely spoke. Wonka's hand, which was in midair, tightened. Making a glove sqeaking sound. I felt kinda bad.

"You're all quite short, aren't you?" Wonka gave the children all a sly smile. "Well, yeah. We're children." Violet said rudely. "Well, that's no excuse. I was never as short as you." Wonka said.

"You were once." Mike rolled his eyes. "Was not. Know why? Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head. Look at your short, little arms. You could never reach." Wonka said, a small smile on his face.

I looked at Wonka and gazed at him. I really wanted to kiss him I then look at his body. My eyes looking at his lips and down his neck. Oh, how I wanted to kiss those soft lips and down his neck.

I started to get inappropriate thoughts about him, but then my thoughts got interrupted. "Do you even remember what it was like being a kid?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, boy, do I. Do I?" And then Wonka fell silent, as the boat continued on. Next thing, I knew. We were heading towards a tunnel, but Wonka was still quiet. Everybody started to panic.