Chapter 33: Restart

"Morning Jamie" I smirked as I twirled a piece hair in my fingers, my other hand hiding the luggage behind me.

"You know I have a road trip today, right?" He questioned as he leaned against the counter with a shake in his hand.

"Yea, I'm coming" I smiled widely as I moved from in front of my luggage showing him.

"But the stars don't have any events on this road trip" he laughed lightly

"I'm not writing for the stars per say.. rather Tyler" I said the last two words so fast, Jamie couldn't catch that.

"For who?" He questioned, his eye brow cocked at an angle.

"Tyler" I smiled widely

"T-tyler?" He stuttered

"He offered me the job last night, he wants me to write for his new website" I grinned

"Oh my god Nic that's great! Back on the road with us!" He smiled as he grabbed me and squeezed me into his chest. "Alright lets go, we don't want to miss the plane"

When we arrived at the airport we were immediately escorted straight to the back. I clutched the black handle on my tiny rolling luggage and pulled it along listening to the gravel crunch beneath it. I took a few seconds to look up at the plane and watched Cole climb up the stairs, clutching his beanie in the wind. As Jamie and I reached the bottom of the planes stairs he began the journey up the stairs, holding his black carry on. I took a few seconds, my one hand resting on the hand railing.

Here I was once again, back where I belonged. And while I didn't have much of my life figured out, I felt like everything was falling into place. And life, life was not something for us to figure out. Life was a wonderful mystery that we were to go about not knowing until it happens.

"You coming?" Jamie turned around to ask half way up the stairs, stoping my train of thought.

"Hm? Um yea" I mumbled. Than clutching the handle with one hand and the other the railing I began my journey to a new start, a restart.

A/n

Should I just end it like this + and epilogue or do you guys want more? ;)