━━ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬!

━━━━━

━━━━━

THE NEXT MORNING, GERALD LISTENED to rose rant about the disastrous chain events that happened last night as he drove his car to her school.

" ... and then, i received this notification from this bitch - "

"language."

" - and apparently, she just had to cyberbully this new friend of mine, aisha. so i was gonna go after the she-devil - "

"in which, you shouldn't."

" - and i didn't get to because i saw my other friend all bloodied up from a fight with these other set of bullies so i went to him and this man named johnny lawrence - who turned out to be his sensei, by the way. and then, we drove miguel to his house. his mom got mad, of course, and johnny dropped me off in our apartment."

"wait, hang on. i thought you said you were invited at a friend's house."

rose's eyes widened, realizing she slipped up. "well, technically - "

"technically nothing, rosette," he snapped at her but still had his eyes on the road. "didn't you listen to me and your mom when we lectured you about strangers? you could've been harassed! or even worse, kidnapped!"

"father, i'm fine! miguel was there, too."

"and he was unconscious!"

gerald inhaled deeply before letting out a long sigh. rose kept her mouth shut, not wanting to disappoint her dad even more.

"just ... i don't want you to be careless about anything, okay? i want you to be open-minded and be aware of the consequences that will result from your actions."

she nodded her head gradually, looking anywhere but her father. "i understand."

"good. because if someone got hurt in your presence, that's on you. and if you got hurt ... that's on me, rose. i'm not gonna let that happen on my watch."

facing her father to reply to him, her head stopped at the large view in front of them; a red spray-painted dick in the larusso billboard.

all saddened emotions inside of her dispersed as she burst into a fit of laughter.

gerald would be mad if he didn't see it too. after all, it was pretty hard to ignore.

"what in the world?"

━━━━━

"i got three guys right now willing to pay $400 and no questions asked."

at an empty parking lot, robby and his skater associates were hanging out after successfully stealing a laptop from a man robby conned in a shop called 'tech town'.