━━ 𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

━━━━━

━━━━━

IT WAS A SATURDAY MORNING and rose was casually hanging out on her boyfriend's apartment. she felt like they haven't personally talked in a long time so after heading home from school last night, she pleaded for her dad's permission to sleep over at robby's, who welcomed her with open arms but not before doing some cleaning and sweeping - he mostly had to hide the drugs trey and cruz left in his living room.

she tried to bring up the night at the dance but he seemed to be avoiding that certain topic for some reason, which she didn't bother pushing because she didn't want to cause an argument when she only wanted to be in robby's arms for at least one night like they usually do.

morning came by, rose woke up earlier than robby and decided to make him and his mom, shannon, breakfast before heading to the cobra kai dojo for her first training. unfortunately, they were literally out of stock of almost everything and that included eggs.

the girl leaned on the kitchen counter, frowning in deep thought. she didn't notice robby sneak behind her, only when she felt his arms wrap around her torso. a small smile formed on her face as she turned around to face him, snaking her own hands around his neck.

"what's gotten you up this early?", robby asked, moving a strand of her blond hair behind her ear.

"i was planning on making us some breakfast," rose pouted lightly, gesturing at the almost empty fridge.

"you know that we can always order from outside, right?"

"yeah but i thought i could, i don't know, do something for you. i missed you."

a warm smile tugged on the boy's face. it was the little things that made him fall in love with her in the first place. love. he hadn't thought about that since he almost said it to her in a phone call. what made the matter even worse was that he was disgustingly half-sober that time.

in a way, he was relieved that he didn't fully mess up the chance to say it properly - in a way he knew she deserves.

robby released a hand from her torso and used it to tilt her head closer to his. there were tiny specks of blue visible in his green irises. rose thought it was one of the most beautiful things about him.

the girl didn't hesitate to plant a soft kiss on his lips, which he willingly returned. it somewhat reminded them both about their very first kiss - it happening during their third date at an arcade somewhere around the valley.

she and robby had a bet on who could gain more points from a game of space invaders. long story short, robby won and teased the hell out of rose for a prize. by the end of the day, all is fair in love and war, right?

reluctantly, he was the first one to break off the kiss. that didn't stop him from smiling widely, though.

"i'm gonna head to von's to buy us some food," he apologetically excused himself.