━━ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲!

━━━━━

━━━━━

"SHOW ME 'WASH THE WINDOWS'."

daniel instructed as robby swiftly moved his arms to block the man's jabs in a similar way he was taught to actually wash the windows.

"show me 'wax on, wax off'."

the long-haired boy then again blocked daniel's blows but this time, it was as if he was waxing cars.

"next!"

series of jabs and punches were thrown at robby, who managed to block and dodge every single one of them using all the things he's learned from daniel's understandably peculiar way of teaching him karate; through waxing on and off, pulling the flagpole rope, washing the windows, pushing the car jacks, and mopping the floor.

when robby realized that he's successfully done actual karate, he looked at daniel in shock before uttering, "woah."

the black haired man smiled proudly at the teen, seeing himself in him when mr. miyagi first revealed the purpose of the chores he made him do in his teenage years. so much has changed since then.

to finish off their training, the two simultaneously bowed to one another.

"so what do you think?", daniel asked robby, clapping a hand on the boy's shoulder and grinned.

"that was awesome, mr. larusso," he admitted, grinning back as he brushed his hair with his hand. "i wasn't expecting that. i thought you were just messing with me with all those chores."

"that's what i thought too when mr. miyagi asked me to do the same thing."

nostalgic would be one word to describe daniel's emotions at the moment. boy, did he wish his own sensei was still here. he turned his attention back to his new and only student.

"say, why don't you ask rose to come with you every training? it would be more fun to learn karate with a partner."

robby froze, knowing full well about the rivalry between johnny and daniel. if only he knew about ali mills' relation to their issue, he would probably ignore daniel's suggestion. but since he didn't, he reluctantly replied, "she's already training karate."

intrigued, daniel narrowed his eyes and continued to ask, "what karate?"

"cobra kai," robby answered after a small pause.

he looked at the man, only to see him with a very surprised expression. did johnny deliberately manipulate their ex's daughter to train in his dojo to get back daniel for 'stealing' ali from him? honestly, what is it with the past coming back to haunt him ever since johnny showed up at his car dealership? a bunch of bull-

━━━━━

"fighting positions!", johnny yelled and his students followed.