Chapter 8 - blood

//trigger warning. But enjoy //

(e.c.)

"Hi Brett. I'm back." Eddy entered the kitchen.

"Um hi" 

"What are you doing with this razor blade?" Eddy asked seeing Brett spinning it beetwen his fingers.

"Nothing" Brett shrugged.

"My God, im exhausted. Im going to bed. Sorry, we didn't talk all today. "

"No problem. Tomorrow is a day too"

"Yea. So goodnight Brett"

"Goodnight. "

"Go to sleep too. You stay up late too often. You should get some rest. "

"Ok, ok."

(b.y.)

Yes, they hadn't talked at all. He was alone a whole day. And lonely. But he has time to think. And he had been thinking a lot. About everything. And he hadn't came up with anything positive. He wondered why and he depressed himself even more. He would totally jump of this balcony if Eddy wasnt there. He was the only reason for Brett to live. Although he didn't know anything about Bretts feelings. That was kinda deppressing too. But maybe its better this way who knows... Is the conclusion then, that he has deppresion? Good question. Yea, probably. He was such a dissapoitment. Yea, he should just kill himself. He will do it. Some day. Now its not the best time. He would have qualms if he did it and left Eddy alone. Eddy... He felt this again. A little excitement whenever he thought of Eddy. About his warmth, his sweet flowery scent, his beautiful eyes, his everything. Whole Bretts body was reacting as it shouldn't, but what he could do...
Brett got up from his bed and went to Eddy's room. Eddy was sleeping. Looking as the cutest person in the world. Good. Brett closed the door and went to the bathroom. Using both his hands to not make any noise, he turned the light on and locked the door. Took a deep breth. You can do it, you are not a kid. He took out the same razor blade that Eddy saw. Will he suspect anything? Even if yes, he won't just ask out of blue if he cut himself. Yea. Just do it. Brett uncovered his left forearm. Ok. Metal is touching his skin. Stay calm. And quiet for gods sake! Now press it. Brett is hissing. It hurts. He can see blood. That wasnt that bad. Good, keep going. Do it quicker. Ouch ouch. More blood. Sink is getting dirty. Ok, go ahead. This wound is bigger. This size is ok. Another one. Oh my god this is so painful. Be quiet Brett, you dont want Eddy to see you. Now he is like in trance just cutting his own arm he bately feels anything. Whole forearm is covered with blood. Hurts as fuck. Holy shit. Take a deep breth. Stay strong, Brett. My God, what a stupid sentence. Ok, 'im not able to do more. Enough. The end. I did it haha. Fuck it all, i did it. Brett smiles. Rinse the blood now. Ok and quick bandage it. Good. Maybe put another one on it. Ok. Now its good. Clean here now. Ok. Take this blade. Yes, good. He feels a bit weak. Is it because of loosing blood?... Just go to bed.
What's the time? 1.00. Ok. Calm down. You have to wake up tomorrow. Meaning in the morning. Haha you really did it.

********************************
Get some suicidal vibe.
And also happy New Year for u all. And lets hope Brett will be back soon.
See u  <3