Chapter 21 - Brett is always drunk

//And I know why actually. I just don't want this story to be super long and some things have to happen when Brett is drunk. //

"Eddyyyy"

"What? I'm not giving you anything more."

"Heyyy"

"No."

"But Eddyyy"

"My god, look at yourself. You are laying on the floor and can't even stand up."

"Who caaares. I wanna drinkkk somethinn"

"I care." Eddy sighed.

"Whyyy do you care?"

"Because you happened to be my best friend for almost fifteen years. Now come on, get up" Eddy held Bretts shoulders and sat him down on the couch.

"Thank youuuuu" Brett fell on Eddy's legs.

"Mhm.."

"You're so waaarmm"

"That means I'm alive."

Brett snuggled into Eddy's  t-shirt.

"May I ask what are you doing?"

"Eating you."

"................................................................... ok." Eddy didn't even know what to think about it. Brett was always so strange while being drunk. No that Eddy was normal. And after the last time Eddy promised to himself, that he will never again let this happen(them falling asleep on the floor drunk af). But what is this man doing now...

Brett pulled up on Eddy's shoulder.

"You wanna go sleep?"

Brett shook his head.

"Then what? Hm?"

Brett was, untypically for drunk Brett, quiet for a while.

"Hey, you here?" Eddy patted Brett's flushed cheek.

"Uhm" Brett gave Eddy an odd gaze.

"Brett?" The boy in front of him looked like he was thinking hard. Then he moved quickly and Eddy felt a soft kiss on his right cheek. 

Brett burried his face in Eddy's chest without looking at him. He embraced him slowly.

"Eddyyy..."

Eddy himself was too surprised to say anything so he just stroked Brett's back and rested his chin on the smaller's head.

"Try to sleep, okay?"he said finally.

Brett nodded. He felt fulfilled in a way. Soon he fell asleep hugging Eddy tightly.

And Eddy felt caught completely offguard. Yea, Brett acted strange when he had too much alcohol, but today it was different. Like, he looked totally serious just before he kissed Eddy. He meant it? They were best friends, sure, and they were hugging, sometimes sleeping together, some people considered them as a couple.. Come to think of it, they probably knew each other a lot better than a majority of couples. But they weren't one, right? Maybe Brett was gay actually. Eddy looked down at his friend. They've never really talked about it. But that would be super awkward if Brett had actually fallen in love. And why? What was in Eddy to love? Man, life is complicated.

***************************************************

Hello. This is band for which I have fallen yesterday:

It's really cool, listen to it!

If you like pop-rock-folk.