Chapter 22 - perfect

//guuuuuys my motivation to write this is like -100
I'm doing it for u so better leave this freackin star.
ok to the clue://

(b.y.)

Brett woke up to something soft and warm. Was it? Oh, Eddy's t-shirt. How lovely it would be to wake up like that every day. Brett yawned. The alcohol was still running in his veins although he wasn't really aware of it. He also didn't remember what he had done before falling asleep, obviously. If he did he would surely dig a hole and hide in it.(//idk how he would do it indoors but who cares.//) But he was happy in his unawareness. Eddy was so close. Brett could feel him, touch him, kiss.. wait stop. Stoooop daydreaming.
The sun was starting to shine through the courtains, the light reflecting off Eddy's glasses. What's the time? Ah, who cares. Does it matters anyway? The time is just perfect. Brett moved so now he was laying on his back studying the face of his love. So, so, so much beauty in one man. Pity that his vision was still a little blurry even with the glasses on.  Eddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333(//thats also me not only brett. i think you understand me well.//)
He would sacrifice anything to be alowed to love him. Why was life so hard, man..
Brett shifted up to take Eddy's glasses of. How can he be so perfect. They say noone is perfect, huh? So they are very wrong. Eddy is more than perfect. He is an aboveallmenman. My god thissss lipsss. Soooo preeeettyyy. Soo warmm and sofftt probablyyy. 
Oh, they actually are. Brett kissed them again. Hihihi. And Eddy doesn't know about it at allllll. He's just sleeping and looking gorgeous. 
Brett lay down on Eddy's thigs again. He slipped his cold hands under Eddy t-shirt.(future Brett would probably facepalm at this). Eddy shivered. Ooopsiee. But he's still asleep. Ohh my god HOW CAN SOMEBODY LOVE SOMEONE THAT MUCH LIKE BRETT LOVES EDDY<3.

********************************

Hellooo long time no see. I'm sorry?
this helped me to stick around the wattpad writing page for more than 3 minutes so GO CHECK OUT THIS MUSIC IS AMAZING!!!:

next chapters are going to be preeeetty c00l, so wait patiently, I'll try to upload in this week.

~your me lol

update: lol this chapter is super short i promise next will be super long!!