Chapter 12 - little

(b.y.)

Brett was putting tea in a yellow cup. He rifled in the bag looking for a strawberry, smiled when he found it and put in the cup. He poured water from the kettle, should he add sugar? Nah, it's fruit, fruits are sweet. Nonetheless he dipped his finger in sugar bowl. Licking the brown crystals he drifted in thoughts. Since last week the sugar was brown. Eddy bought it, cause he got some healthy obsession and was buying only eco and natural food. And frowning when Brett was chewing his favourite bubble gum. Also he was taking Brett with him wherever he was going. If he could he would take shover with him in case that Brett may slip. Checking if Brett wasn't staying up late, if he wasn't practicing for too long, asking how he was feeling, is everything ok, does he needs anything, etc. It was pleasent. For the first week. But today it was 12th day since they were in hospital and Brett had slightly enough of this. He was really an introvert and wanted some time alone. Why it can't be like more equal. Two weeks ago he was spending all days alone and sick of it and now he wanted even Eddy his best friend, his crush, his first love to leave him for a while.
"For me? " Eddy noticed his favourite yellow cup on the coffee table.
"Mhm" Brett nodded
"Thanks "
"You are doing so many things for me. Thank you. "
"No need to. You would do the same thing. "
A minute of silence.
"What are you doing? "
"Nothing important. " Eddy didn't look up from laptop.
"I thought. "
" ? " Now he looked at Brett.
"Maybe we can do some recording tomorrow? "
"If you will feel well. " Eddy closed the laptop put his elbows o it and resten his head on his fists.
"I'm well for past week. Thanks to you. "
"That's good. "
"So can we? "
"As I said. Don't act like a little child. "
"I'm not. " Brett wrapped his arms around his knees and looked down at his feet.
"You actually look like one in this outfit." Eddy chuckled. Brett was wearing a violet kigurumi with blue and pink patterns.
"Really? Ah, who cares. "
"Lil Brett."
"Shut up. I'm going to bed. "
"That early? "
"Yes. Goodnight. "
"Hey, don't be mad at me."
"Am I? "
Eddy looked at him significantly.
"I am not." Brett raised his hands.
"Ok lil Brett."
Lil Brett rolled his eyes.
"Nighty night lil Bretttt"
Brett showed him his middle finger and tounge. Eddy giggled.
"Oh no lil Brett is getting angry with me. "
"Listen you jerk shut up or I'll do it for you. "
"Hehehe. Have sweet dreams Brettyyy."
Brett slammed the door to his room and lunged on his bed. A few seconds later Eddy could hear a bright laugh not effectively suppressed by pillow.

***********
This chapter was supposed to be here like 2 days ago but I'm lazy.
Thanks for reading to yall <333
~Nanamisia