Chapter 15 - moody bloody

//this title doesnt even rhymes but it looks cool//

"He.. hello" Brett was inerupted by a yawn.

"Hello" Eddy looked at his friend entering their living room. "Man, you aren't good for sure."

"Why?" Brett rubbed his nose.

Eddy said nothing and leaded Brett to the bathroom.

"Oh... I didn't feel it."

"You were sleeping." Eddy carefully washed Brett's face from the blood. It was covering his upper lip, above it and both his cheeks. "You weren't able to feel it." Eddy turned Brett face to him and dried his face with a towel.  "There you go."

"I wanna sleep." Brett leaned his head on Eddy's shoulder.

"I see." Eddy stroked Brett's hair which was tickling his neck. "Sooo maybe go to your bed?" 

"I'm not moving anywhere."

"But I am." Eddy took a step back, but Brett was still leaning on him. "My god, Brett. Use your muscles."

Brett wrapped his arms around Eddy's waist.

"But not like that..." Eddy let out a sigh. "Aren't you older than me? Why are you always so childlish...? Why would you even got up just to say "i wanna sleep"? Just stay in your bed for gods sake. " grumbling like that he carried Brett back to his bed in which Brett fell asleep immediately.

....................................................................................................................

"Brett."

"..."

"Brett, I'm talking to you."

"What?" Brett didn't move his eyes from the phone.

"You're staring at your phone for like 2 hours. It's not good for you. Your fever will raise." Eddy touched Brett's head resting on his laps.

"I just got new arena! It's third this day. I haven't know that I'm that good at it." Brett didn't really care what Eddy was speaking.

"*sigh* What's the time?"

"Dunno."

"You have phone in front of your eyes."

"But I'm playing."

"My god why are you so annoying?" Eddy took phone out of Brett's hands.

"Hey, I was winning!"

Eddy checked the time and gave phone back to the other. "Time for your syrup you phone addicted kid." He stood up and headed to kitchen followed by Brett's coughing. Fortunately it was just a flu. Would be worse if it was pneumonia or something.

"I won't take it!" Eddy heard Brett yelling from the couch.

"Are you trying to convince me that you're five years old? It has a raspberry flavour. All children like it."

"It has shit flavour."

"Next time you're taking it from the syringe. Open your mouth."

Brett shook his head.

"Come on, your cheeks are burning. You have to take it."

"Nope."

"Ok then." Eddy held Brett's nose with the other hand causing Brett to open his mouth and swallow the pink liquid.

"Blehh. That's not fair!"

"You know what is not fair? That I have to deal with you." Eddy took Brett's phone. "Enough of this. I'll be in my room if you need me."

........................................................................................................

Some time later Eddy went out of his room to get himself something to drink and also check on Brett. He was found on the couch with a tissue pressing to his nose and his eyes closed.

"It's bleeding again?"

"Woah! Don't scare me like that."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It will make me more sick."

"Umm I don't think it's possible." Eddy sat down besides Brett.

They were sitting in silence for a while.

"It stopped?"

"I think so." Brett rested his head on Eddy's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"Huh?"

"That it's not fair that i have to take care of you. I'm your friend, it's my responsibility. But you are annoying sometimes, you know."

"Mhm"

"The fever has dropped." Eddy touched Brett's forehead and cheeks. "You don't want to go te bed? It's probably more comfortable than my shoulder."

Although Brett's body had its own oppinion and Brett fell asleep on Eddy's shoulder.

.....................................................................................................

"Eddy.."

"Hm? You're awake?"

"It's bleeding again." Brett didn't even have enough energy to move his head.

"Oh, really.."Eddy reached for a tissue and pressen it to Brett's nose.

"Sorry about your hoodie." Brett noticed bloody stains on Eddy's shoulder.

"It's okay. Now get up." and he leade Brett to the bathroom.

"I hate being sick."

"I know. Better wash it right now or say goodbye to it." Second sentence was more to himself and was reffering to his hoodie, which he pulled through his shoulders and took of. "Has it stopped?"

"What?" Brett turned to Eddy and a lot of blood escaped ..... at the side of Eddy's bare chest.

"Wtf Brett"

Brett blushed  which wasn't even noticable because of the fever.

"Man I thought it was over already. What is wrong with your nose?"

"Dunno."

"Maybe you need some drugs for thickening the blood or something."

"Dunno."

"We should ask the doctor next time, what do you think?"

"Dunno."

"Do you know anything?"

"Your name is Eddy."

Eddy rolled his eyes and went to get himselt another hoodie.

"You finished?"

"I think so. But you can never be sure. My god, what is wrong with me?" Brett sat down on a couch.

"You tell me."

"I'm sick of this."

"You're sick of being sick..."

"Indeed."

************************************************************

Sorry, i don't have idea how to end this chapter.

see ya

~me

its stuck in my head. and text i mean lyrics are written by person with the same name as me. c00l.