>:)

Star:Heya!! We got Yuki with us!!

Yuki:I feel not sorry for Keysha again *turns into a puppy and jumps on Rogue head and dance on it* now I dare Mr. Ryos to tell Sting that you sold Lector for 100,000 jewels and some gum *teleports Lector with Fro to the dragon realm*

Rogue:Ok *walks up to Sting* Sting I sold Lector for 100.000 jewels and some gum.

Sting:WHAT!!!! *goes dragon force mode*GIVE ME BACK LECTOR!!! *starts to chase Rogue with magic*

Rogue:*running away*

Rose:*sweatdrops*

Sting:WHITE DRAGON ROAR!!!!

Rose:*eats it* INFINITY DRAGON ROAR!!! *sends him flying*

Person 1:He look its a bright star!

Person 2:*looks at it* Nope. It looks like Sting

Person 1:*sweatdrops*

Rose:Sky's air *makes him float* *grabs him and drag him back to the guild*

Sting:*got free running after Rogue*

Rose:*tackles Sting,puts him in a strap jacket,throws him in a mental hospital cell* Chill Sting

Sting:NOO I NEED LECTOR BACK!!! *jumps out the window*

Rose:Nurse. Run away patient!!

Yuki:I dare Wyt to kill Keysha again and I dare Someone to stand still now APOCALYPSE DRAGON ROAR *hits the person who stood still* okay I'm done oh and Ryos *bites his nose and poison goes in him* RIP *puts sunglasses on and walks out*

Wyt:Oh im gonna enjoy this >:) *evil smile while cracking knuckles*

Keysha:Oh no...

Wyt:Oh yes... *starts to chase her*

Keysha:*running away*

Camera:*off*

Star:*turns on* Sorry about that,Wyt did the dare but she over did it...

Rose:*holding Sting with a strap jacket and dute tape on his mouth* By destroyin the world.

Wyt:At least I killed Keysha