A fight?

KeyshaWolf : I dare Wyt to fight me until one of us is dead like my cousin and can we use dragon force! PLZ!!!
Wyt:Sure and yay for the dragon force. It been a long time I beat the crap out of someone. The last I fought I won against Rogue,Sting and Natsu on a 1 on 3 battle and I won. Even Rogue and Sting did there Union raid I still won.
Keysha:Really?
Wyt:Ask Natsu.
Keysha:Did she really?
Natsu:Yeah *sigh*
Wyt: Shall we start?
Keysha:Ya.
Wyt/Keysha:LIGHT/DARK DRAGON FORCE!
Wyt:DEVILS SCREECH!!! *a blast of sound waves come to Keysha and hit her*
Keysha:W-what is this? That's not a dragon slayer spell! I know your fourth generation and all...
Wyt:Devil magic...THATS MY SECOND MAGIC. And to tell because I use devil magic I'm a little bit devil.
Keysha:So this is the power of the 4th generation... Ok then dark dragon slayer wing attack! *hits her but doesn't lay a scratch*
Wyt:Not bad.
Keysha:Same.
Wyt:LIGHT DRAGON ROAR!!!! *hits Keysha and knocks her to the ground*
Keysha:*stands up* Darkness nightmare.
Wyt:Why can't I see?
Keysha:Because that spell makes the enemy's eyes go black. Dark dragon iron fist!
Wyt:*jumps and hits Keysha with her leg*
Keysha:Hey!! How you do that?
Wyt:I have sensitive dragon hearing and smell like Natsu. And you do know I'm the light dragon slayer right? And because of that I can light the darkness! And your spell just went down the drain.
Keysha:OK TAHTS IT!!! DESTRUCTION MAGIC!!! DESTRUCTION VERTEX!!! *aims it at Wyt*
Wyt:*stands there not moving* *attack got closer* SUN RAY, SUN EXPLOSIVE RAGE!!! *destroys the attack leaving Keysha shocked*
Keysha:H-How did you do that? *still shocked*
Wyt:DRAGON WILL!!!! LIGHT DRGON IRON FIST!!!! *kills Keysha*
Lucy:Did you just kill her?
Wyt:Yeah.
Lucy:Why!?
Wyt:It was part of the dare. *takes Rose out of the other book* Revive her.
Rose:*Revives Keysha*
Wyt:*puts her back to the other book* Keysha you awake?
Keysha:Yeah just a headache! Did I win!?!
Natsu:No. Wyt killed you and her sister Rose revived you.
Keysha:You were that strong?
Wyt:Yeah! Good fight! *shakes hands with Keysha*