Poison........

Wyt:*covering Star's mouth* Hey!! So we are back with Yu- Ouch!
Lucy:Why are you covering Star's mouth!
Wyt:So she won't make dares for the dragon slayers and not kill then again...I don't mind them dead......just not WENDY.
Yuki:I'm back!!
Wyt/Lucy:Hey Yuki!
Wyt:Yuki can you teleport duck tape here?
Yuki:Sure. *gives Wyt the duck tape*
Lucy:What are you going to do with it?
Wyt:To stop Star from bitting me and to shut up. *Grabs a chair seats Star down and duck tapes her mouth. Star trys to escape and put her back on the chair and duck tapes her to the chair. With a lot of duck tape on her mouth* That will do it.
Lucy:*sweat dropping* I don't think that was necessary....
Wyt:Would you rather have her kill the dragon slayers and again while I destroy the entire town?
Lucy:Your right!! THROW HER TO THE DONGEN!!!
Wyt:Your overdoing your luck Lucy.
Lucy:Can't a girl have a dream?
Wyt:So Yuki what's your dares this time?
Yuki: I dare Rogue to eat this apple! *gives him Apple that has poison*
Rogue:Easy.*eats it*
Yuki:I dare Sting to eat this lollypop! *has poison too*
Sting:Sweet! *eats it*
Yuki:And Gajeel this delicious iron! *yes...poisoned too. Each one has poison and they all are different type of poison one isn't harmless,one gets the person sick and the rest will kill them*
Gajeel:Gihee! *eats it*
Yuki:Well that's it! *leaves cake*
Everyone except Wyt:CAKE!!! *eats it*
Wyt:I'm good...
Lucy:Suit yourself...
Everyone:*starts eating it then burps it out* Eww! Why does it have a caterpillar?/Why there's dirt?/Why there a pig tail?
Wyt:That's why I didn't eat it...
Gajeel:I feel sick.....*face it green*I want to go-*faints*
Rogue:Why!! What!! I can't breathe!! I can't breathe!! *falls and dies*
Sting:No Rogue! aw! My,my heart!! It stop beating NOOO!! She put po-*falls Dramatically and dies*
Wyt:Looks like she put two poisons that will kill in them instead of one. Drama king much... *looks around* Looks like Yuki did a pretty good job torturing these people...*walks to Star and rips off the duck tape on her mouth*
Star:Awww!! That hurt! And you knew all a long?
Wyt:Yes *shoves cake in her mouth*
Star:*eats it* Why do I wanna-*passes out*
Wyt:Wow....I just love to torture people. *evil smile*