New girl

Star:Hey everyone!! We have a new person!! She is Crystalmy188 !!! For today i will be calling her Crystal for short.

Crystal:Hey!! My dare is that I dare Jessie to kiss Sting in the lips!! (If you are wondering who Jessie is,she is one of Crystal's characters)

Sting:No way!!

Rogue:Something wrong?

Jessie:*walks in as the new girl*Someone say my name?

Sting:*turns around*You go to this academy?!

Jessie:Sting?!?! What are you doing here?!?!

Lucy:You know each other?

Sting:Y-yeah. We're friends.

Jesssie:This is my class and i heard someone say my name and ya.

Crystal:My dare was that i dare Jessie to kiss Sting in the lips.

Jessie:Your doing this on purpose Crystal...

Crystal:Maybe i am maybe im not....

Jessie:*sigh*Lets get this over with.*walks to Sting and kisses him* Ok thats over with...I'll be going to my seat.*walks away*

Rogue:You like her! *nudging Sting*

Sting:No!! No i don't. *blushing*

Yuki:Sup people!

Star:And I thought she was gonna be sick today. *rolling her eyes and whispering*

Yuki:You know i heard that right? Anyways my dare is that i dare Lucy to say i love you to Loke then i dare Loke to be as dense as Natsu.

Lucy:Im not saying i love you him. *crossing her arms and looking away*

Yuki:Lucy. *death glares at her*

Lucy:Y-yes m-m-ma'am! *shivers and walks to Loke* *sigh* Loke I love you.

Loke:I love you to Lucy!! *picks her up bridal style*

Lucy:L-Loke where you taking me?!!?

Loke:We are going on our honeymoon!!

Lucy:W-what!!?? No!! Put me down!! *starts to cry streams of tears* I hate you Yuki!!!

Natsu:Yo Loke!! Yuki said you have to be something as me! But I forget what that something is. *starts thinking*

Rose:*giggling*People are right!

Natsu:Right about what?

Rose:You being so clueless like Sting!*pinching Natsu's cheek* And the dare was that Loke had to be as dense as you!!

Natsu:Ohhh....*goes to Loke and whispers how to dense as him*

Loke:*puts down Lucy*Ohhh. Ok I'm not caring. Now get your butts to seat girls and boys!! Or else the girls...

*Everyone leans in to hear what he's gonna do...*

Loke:Or else the girls have to merry me!!

*Everyone in class Facepulms*

Jessie:So... Or teacher is a player?

Lucy:Yeah. It could've been worse...

Everyone:BYE!!!!

Loke:Sure...

P.S sorry Crystalmy188 if it's Mark or something else...I just don't know what to call you for short!! K?! 😇