Drunckin, and now KISS

Star:hey! *huc* Were still *huc* in *huc* the hotel *huc* let the dares *huc* continue!! *huc*

Wyt:I'll take over this! Sorry bout that! Star's DRUCK!!! Ok!, just to explain things!, people have been getting some things wrong!, you see, when you do a dare a dragon slayer needs to be included, and with that dare you can add a non-dragon slayer in with it! Get it?!

Everyone:OOOOHHHHHHHH :O

Wyt:Ok! Let em rip!! Yuki!

Yuki:Ok! Easy ones! I dare Rogue and Sting to KISS then Natsu and Gray!

Sting:Let's get this over with!*leans to kiss Rogue but he dodges and ends up kissing Rose in the lips*

Rose and Sting:*eyes widen*

Sting:*backs off*

Rose:*blushes then goes up to Sting and kisses him back*

Sting:*eyes widen again,and kisses back*

Yuki:Okkeayyyyyyyyy...... let's leave them....., NOW YOU NATSU AND GRAY!!!

Natsu:fine!! *goes to Gray and kisses him in the checks*

Natsu and Gray:EWWWWWWW *starts to fight*

Yuki:Let's go back and do the first one!*turns around to Sting and Rose*

Sting and Rose:*FACES ALL RED*

Rogue:*walks up to Sting and kissed him on the checks*

Sting:EWWWWWWW!!*gets into a fight with him*

*Everyone starts fighting*

Lucy:Everyone stop fighting!!

Wyt:They won't listen to you! Not even me! This is getting out of hand! I know Lucy,Yuki,Rose!! Back up!

Rose,Yuki and Lucy:*backs ups*

Wyt:ENOUGH *SIAD PISSED AS HELL!!!* DRAGON FORCE ROAR OF THE LIGHT DRAGOOOOOON!! *beams at everyone that was fighting and knocked them out cold and broke the hotel in half*

Lucy:Now I know not to get on your bad side!

Yuki:This is the end of the chapter!! SORRY BUT BYE!!! Opps forgot one more dare!

Wyt:What is it?

Yuki:I dare Laxus to make out with Mira! *pushes Mira toward Laxus*

Laxus:Oh hey Mira!

Mira:*blushes and kisses Laxus and runs away*

Sting:*goes to Rose and makes out with her*

Yuki:Okeeeeaaaayyyyyyyyy....... WELLLLLL.......,IMMMMMM LOOOOOOOOSSSSSSE!

Star:THATS *HUC* ALL *HUC* BYE *HUC*

YUKI:Ok....