When Plays With Your Hair

A/N: Heyo, I just wanted to say that the books that I made on my other account, XxTheOtherMesxX , needs more views. Please follow that account and read the books. I made it just for my OCs and they need more views on their stories. Wes also need questions ands dares on their Ask and Dare book. Thanks a ton!!! And also, WARNING: THIS MAY BE SHORT. (SORRY OUT OF IDEAS :P)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leonardo

You were sitting on the floor watching Space Heroes with Leo. He was sitting on the couch behind you. But he kept glancing at your (h/l) (h/c) hair. It was weird 'cause Space Heroes was his favorite show. But you didn't notice.

He then grabbed a piece of your hair and gently twirled it around his finger. He saw the clip on bow in your hair and took it out. He then grabbed the piece he was twirling and grabbed another one. He put them together and clipped them together with the bow at the point where the strands held strongest on your hair. Your new hairstyle was simple, but cute. ((like the picture above but with a cute mini clip on bow holding the strands))
------------------------------

Donatello

You were working on a problem in Donnie's lab. He watched you, towering over you slightly. But was a few inches away so you could focus. Donnie looked at (h/c) hair.

He was bored so he grabbed a lot but not all of it, leaving a few strands. He grabbed a ponytail holder you had and put the hair in it. He wrapped it around once and pulled the hair through. He then wrapped the holder around again but pulled the hair through a little. Now you had a cute but professional bun to the side. ((Couldn't describe it good but looks like pic above))
---------------------------------------

Raphael❤️

You were sitting in Raph's lap, reading a magazine. You were reading an article in the magazine that showed you how to do a bow bun. Raph happened to glance at it and shrugged since he was bored.

So he took all of your (h/l) (h/c) hair out of its ponytail holder, since you had a ponytail. He grabbed all of your hair and put it in a high ponytail. He pulled the holder and put most of your hair in a looped bun shape, wrapping the holder around it and leaving one strand as a "tail" hanging over your forehead. By this time you had noticed him.

You shrugged and continued reading. He pulled the bun apart into two loops and grabbed the tail, putting it over the middle of the loops. He then wrapped the excess pieces around and secured it with a rubber elastic. Now you fabulous bow bun like in the magazine. ((Like pic above))
--------------------------------------
Michelangelo

You were playing a video game and Mikey watched. He looked at your (h/c) hair. It was so (h/l) yet so adorable. You were focused on the game when he started playing with your hair. You didn't notice this. He saw your ponytail holder on the ground and picked it up.

He wanted to practice how to do this hairstyle he saw on tv. He thought you would be perfect to have it. He grabbed lots of your hair, leaving a few strands for a cute look. You noticed by the tug he had on your hair but wanted to finish the game. He then put your hair in the ponytail holder, grabbing it and twisting it to put your hair through it again, putting it into a low ponytail.

You continued to feel the tugging he had in your hair and paused the game."Watcha doing with ma hair Mike?", you giggled. "You'll see". You shrugged and continued the game. He then made a hole, above the holder, in your hair and grabbed the ponytail putting it through the hole and pulling through. Now you had a cute and playful double twist ponytail ((like pic above)).
------------------------------------
HEYO. Sorry for not updating in a bit. Hope you like and please read the a/n above!! See you in the next update!!! Peace out home slice!!!!