When You Meet Again

Leonardo

He told you to meet him at the alley ( sorry I left out that you gave each of them your number too except for Donnie ). You went to your destination and saw him standing there. " You wanted me? ", you asked. " Yeah, um I had to see you again..." he replied. You smirked teasingly, " Why? ". He blushed, " Um, safety purposes? " You smiled, " OK. Well as you can see, I'm perfectly fine. " Leo smiles,  " OK. Well see you again sometime." You walk away, " OK. " ( sorry his is short, don't have that much ideas )

Donatello

You were anxious about this thing. You decide to text the number. Hi. Hi? Hi!?  Ugh. You'd think you'd be smart enough to text right. After all, when he saved you, you were coming back from a math convention center with first place. You were smart. Hi. Can you meet me behind the math convention center?  Wow. OK. You grab your purse and head there. When you arrive, you find your saviour. " Um, hi. I-I'm Donatello. But you c-can call me Donnie. " You  examine him and reply, " (Y/N). How did you get this way? It rules out all scientific theories? How is this logically possible? "

" Um. Mutagen. I see your a bit of a nerd too. " You smile a little bit, " Wow.  And I wouldn't call myself a  'nerd', I would say ' really interested in all logic'. And I have to go. I'm getting hungry." He smiles, " OK. Text me?" You blush and smile,  " Will do. Donnie. "

Raphael

The Raphael guy wanted you to meet him in the alley next to the thrift store ( lol, I dunno ). You stand there waiting. As you are about to leave he finally walks into the alley with a trench coat on. " Took you long enough", you tell him. He replies , " Got stuck in traffic. " You snicker at his joke. He growls," Oh so I'm funny now? " You smirk, " Cool your temper man. I wasn't laughing at you." He calmed down, " Better not." " Now what do you want before I tell the police about you", you threaten teasingly. " Uh...just wanted to um.... say that... I um....." he stammers. You grow impatient and show your temper side, " Well!?  I don't have that much time!"  He smirks, " OK OK, calm down. You have a temper too I can see. I'm trying to say that I just had to see you again. For, um, safety purposes." He facepalmed. He then mutters, " Idiot, you sound like Leo."  " Oh, um, OK. Well I gotta go but I'll call you later", you reply, baffled. He blushes and smiles , " You will!? Um,  I mean of course you will." He roll your eyes teasingly and walk home.

Michelangelo
Hi. Can you meet me at Antonio's?  Yay! It was from Mikey. Of course. You text back. You almost immediately run out to meet him. When you get there you see him and he gives you a big hug. You hug back. Sure you just meet yesterday but you felt safe with him. So did he. " What you want me for? ", you asked when you pulled away. " Um, one, Just wanted to check on my new friend. Two,  I needed some comfort. And three, Will you buy me a pizza. I'll give you some", he replies, blushing and kicking the dirt. You blush then smile brightly, " Aw, thx. Your welcome. And, sure why not? " You walk in the pizzeria and come back out a few minutes later with a large box of pizza. " 12 slices. I get six, you get six." He looks at you fascinated. " Wow. Your so good at math or whatever you call it." You giggle, " Not really. Easy problem." When you both get done eating, you get up, " Well I need to get going. Ttyl. " He smiles, " Kk. ." You giggle and head home.