When You Get Kidnapped

Donatello

You were just coming back from the local techno store.

They had new models of computers that you just HAD to try.

You were starting to think going alone at night was a bad idea. But you needed to get these before the store closed. Today was the last day for the sale, to add on.

That's when you heard the sound of a laser.

It shot straight past you, thankfully, in a blur of a bright pink light. Then you heard mechanical beeping noises, that sounded like a conversation between two mechanisms.

It was the Kraang.

"Kraang, we must capture the on known as (Y/N) to demand those models that Kraang needs for future Kraang experiments".

"Agreed, Kraang". You heard another droid beep to the other.

They then faced you and fired their lasers.

Using your past learned ninjutsu skills, you dodged them easily. Until you fought off guard and one hit you in the leg making you fall.

Your leg throbbed with pain and you were shot in the other.

The pain was unbearable, but luckily the shiny metallic guns wee set on 'stun'.

And stun you did.

The next thing you knew, you were tied up and thrown into a white van.

// hey, just wanna say I'm working on a new book series and the first is called "Braver Than You". It's based off of Garnet's song "Stronger Than You", from the episode 'Jail Break' on Steven Universe. I also created a 'Status/Message Board(Random Thoughts)' book that I need more views on. So please read and I will update soon. Peace out home slice//