When Your Lonely/Bored

Just wanted to say thanks for 1000+ veiws so I'm gonna update

Leonardo❤

You sat by windowsill bored. Your parents were gone shopping. You had NOTHING to do. Yoiu were also very lonely. Then you hear a tap at your window. You open it to see your true blue boyfriend mutant (I'm gonna do this more) Leo. He sees you are bored and lonely so he gets an idea. He puts in a rom/com and pops some popcorn. Then you two snuggle up to watch it. Bored now? Lonely now. Nope, not anymore.

Donatello❤

You brushed up on your science skills even though you already knew all of what they teach before they teach it. Yeah you didn't need to since you were already smart. But your parents were at a business meeting and left you alone with nothing to do. Ugh. That's when someone knocked on your front door. " Who is it!!", you yelled. " It's me, Donnie! I noticed your parents weren't here so I decided to use the door! I have clothes on so no one can recognize me!" You ran downstairs and opened the door. Sure enough it was Don, your purple brains of the crew (told ya. And sorry this one was lame).  You told him you were bored so he motioned for you to sit on the couch. You sat and he did too, then he turned on t.v. You guys started to watch Jeopardy to have something to do. You guys listened carefully to the t.v. man's question," I am a country in North America. I export about three-fourths of Venezuela's oil resources ( I'm learning this now) . What am I?" You and Donnie  thought hard then you knew the answer. " What is the United States!?", you and Donnie both yelled out. You looked at each and smiled and blushed. The t.v. man announced that that answer was right. You watched more and was happy you had something to do and someone to share that with you.

Raphael❤

Man were you bored out of your mind. You were left alone while your mom was gambling. Your dad was in jail. Only for a bit. You thought about Raph. Then you heard a motorcycle outside. You looked out the window to see Raph, your red hot mess, in a hoodie and some sweatpants on the motorcycle. You pulled your hair into a ponytail, slipped on sweatpants and a hoodie too. Then you opened the window and jumped out onto Raph's bike. You put your helmet on and you too drove off to the gym to punch a few punching bags.

Michelangelo❤

Your mom and her boyfriend where on their anniversary, so you were bored. All by myself, you sang in her head because you were alone too. Lol. You giggled at that thought. You also couldn't call your dad because he lived in somewhere else and his phone was off right now. You got a text from Mikey.

Mikey: Can I come in?

Y/N: Sure.

You opened the front door and Mikey, your orange hero in a half shell, walked in in a hoodie and pants. Mike was bringing in a fresh box of pizza. He knew you bored and by yourself so he suggested you eat pizza and play video games. Every time you would beat a level, you would put down your pizza and do the running man, which was your victory dance and he laugh. And every time he beat a level, he would jump up with pizza hanging out his mouth and do "can't touch this" and you would giggle uncontrollably. You guys just had a lot of fun, and you surely wasn't bored anymore.