When He Meets The Fam

Donatello❤

You and Donnie made your way to your house.

He was wearing a human watch he made for the occasion, to meet your family since you had met his.

His hair was brown and in an appropriate style, and he had on a purple and white plaided button down shirt, with skinny khakis and purple Levi's.

When you arrived, you were greeted by your sister.

"Hello (Y/N). Hello Donatello, I presume?" She greeted with a warm smile. "Oh please, do come in".

You nodded, stepping in with Donnie.

"Thanks sis. Where are mom and dad?".

"Oh, they're out working, but they told me they are very happy for you and hope that he stays true".

"Figures" You sighed. "Well at least my sister is here for me".

Belle chuckled a bit before taking more notice to your boyfriend. "So, you're Donatello right?"

He nodded. "Y-Yes  but please call me D-Donnie"

"Oh, no need to stutter, I won't bite" She giggled. "I'm Belle".

You couldn't help but laugh at how well they were getting along.

"So sis, I see you added a few bookshelves"

"Oh yes, hope you don't mind. But I always have my face in a book, and I just can't go without them. You know knowledge does come from a lot of reading".

"Of course. That's how Donnie boy here is so smart" You teased, leaning against him.

"Aww, you guys are so cute! You know this Donnie does remind of Beast, but he's less agressive"

Donnie chuckled nervously. "Beast? Aggressive?"

You laughed. "She means her husband. She calls him Beast. Because he's....... Always aggressive....... And hairy?"

Donnie raised an eyebrow. "Interesting......"

Belle put on smile. "Why don't I go make dinner, hm? " She rushed off to the kitchen.

"(Y/N), you have explaining to do. Lots of explaining".