Chapter 5

OWITP C5

Authors note: 

Hello my little ducks! Thanks for the reads! 

Luv 

Megan the Jelloluver 

------------------------ 

Niall's POV

I bolt out of the door, but Saras already gone. Again. And I still don't know her Phone number, or anything so that I can contact her. I sigh, and slup over to the car and start driving back to the hotel.

Megan's POV

I pace back and forth. Where is Sara? She was suppost to be here thirty minutes ago. Jus then someone comes towards me, "Are you ready yet?" She asks.

"Five minutes", I say.

"Ok", the girl disapeers around the corner.

Five minutes. If Sara isn't here in five minutes then I'll go with out her. I check my reflection in the mirror. My long blonde hair is back in curls, my eyes look pleading. I try to smile, but I can't. Why isn't Sara here?

The lady that came in earlier walks in again, "There ready for you", she says.

I follow her out of my dressing room, I guess I'm doing this one without Sara. I gulp. I reach my spot on the stage. People from all around the room look up from there food at me. I open my mouth to start.

Sara's POV

I ignore the ache in my leg and run towards mcmillians cafe. How could forget that today was Megans big break? Shes probably about to start. I have to get there. She can't do this with out me. She really can't, she'll just freeze up. I'm a block away, almost there. I have to get there before she starts. Oh poor Megan.

Megan's POV

I look out to the crowd, theres like fourty people. "SARA!" My mind cries out. I open my mouth and nothing comes out. I try to start again. Still nothing. People begin to stare. Its becoming my worst nightmare. I can't do this. I start sweating.

"Megan", someone whispers out of the croud.

I take my eyes off the floor and look up to see Sara out in the crowd, smiling back at me. She gives me a thumbs up. I try to start again.

"Thanks everyone for coming out today. I'm going to sing They Don't Know About Us by One Direction", the music begins to play, I take a breath and then begin.

"People say we shouldn't be together were to young to know about forever 

But I say they don't know what there talk talk talking about. 

This love is only getting stronger and I don' t want to wait any longer. 

I just wanna tell the word that your mine girl", I pause but the music continues to play.

"And now for this next part I would like to bring my best friend, Sara, up here to help me". Sara looks completly shocked, but she rises from her seat, while people clap, I join in. And Sara makes her way onto the stage.

We exchange smiles and begin singing together. "They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous.  

But I bet if they only knew, they would just be jelous of us.  

They don't know about the up all nights 

They don't know I've waited all my life 

Just to find a love that feels this right,  

Baby they don't know about,  

They don't know about us", we sing.

I let Sara sing the next verse but I join in on the chorus. I sing the bridge. Then let Sara finish. As soon as were done, people start clapping and cheering.

I look at Sara, "That was awesome!"

"Agreed", she says.

We go onto sing a couple more songs like Ed Sheerans' The A Team, and Taylor Swifts' We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

"Thank you", I say to the crowd. Sara and I exit the stage hand in hand.

"OMG! That was so cool!", Sara screams.

"You were so good!", I say.

"You were too", she says.

"Omg, I felt like I was gonna die! But for our first performane in front of people that awesome!", I say.

We walk into my dressing room to get changed. I undress and get into my blue striped long-sleeved shirt, and pull on my jeans. I check my make-up in the mirror.

"So whats up with you lately? I haven't seen you in a while. Something big has happened by now? Right?", I ask Megan.

"Well yea, something big is happened", Sara says quietly.

"OMG WHAT????", I almost scream.

"Well its a long story" 

----------------------- 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hey guys! I didn't know if I  

should make the chapter longer, so hope you luv it! 

Luv,  

Megan the Jelloluver