Chapter 19

OWITP C19

Authors note:

We're at chapter 19. That one away from twenty. I'm almost to chapter 20! Wow... I started this a whilst ago though. Like a long time it seems like. I started this what, two months ago? Yep that's about right.

Have you noticed that my authors notes are really long. Other fanfics and stuff I've read have like no authors note and stuff. I could never do that. I luv to talk way to much. dis is da twuth! (This is the truth!)

Chapter 19 it is!

Luv,

Megan the Jelloluver

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464744849505152535456575859606162636465666768

Sara's POV

My eyes open.

And there's one boy standing over me.

He looks down at me lovingly, but I don't know this boy.

He is a stranger.

I start to scream but his hand covers my mouth, muffling the scream.

"Shh, everything is going to be okay", he whispers.

I bite his hand and he yelps.

I start screaming again.

Somebody help me!!!

I hear the nurses screaming in the hallway.

I keep screaming until something cold and hard is pressed to my lips.

The boys' lips are pressed to mine.

I struggle to push him away. I don't know this boy, is this happening.

I give him a hard shove but then wince in pain.

The boy pulls away and starts stroking my hair.

One finally scream comes from the hallway and the door is shoved open.

Niall's POV

I shove the door open to Sara's room. Sara is giving me pleading eyes. I'm angry. Who does that boy think he is?

He turns around to look at me. He has an angry growl covering his face. He gets in a position like its a showdown.

Oh it's on.

I put my self in a stance, ready to attack.

"No", nurses scream behind me.

I turn around to them whilst they run in the door.

"Sandy!" One of them yelps.

Sandy? He's sandy? Like the squirrel from SpongeBob except he's a guy? I really confused, so confused that I almost forgot about Sara. Key word: almost.

I don't even care about 'Sandy' anymore. I just want Sara to be okay.

I jump forward and a nurse screams, for she probably thinks that I'm attacking 'Sandy'.

A nurse springs forward shrieking, "don't! He doesn't know what he's doing! He's mentally sick! He thinks shes his girlfriend!"

I go to Sara's side causing everyone else in the room to let out a deep breath. They actually thought I was going to attack him... Well maybe I was but I didn't did I.

The nurses start to pull the sandy boy away. I turn to Sara.

I suck in a deep breath looking at her. Her whole body is a burned mess. She's all red but she okay... Or she's at least alive.