Chapter 7

OWITP C7

Authors note:

Hello little ducks. Thank you for the sixty plus reads! It makes me happy to know that people are reading my story!

This chapter is two parts, it's explained in the second authors note. I'm really sorry or the confusion, I'll make it up for you! I promise! Thanks for reading!

I'd like To give a couple shout outs to people:

Cheezluver:

Thank u for everything! I haven't read you fan fiction yet, but I'm sure it will be great! Luv ya bunches! :8p

Analuv1d9:

Your story is great I luv it! Keep up the work, and you better update more than I do, caz if ya don't well... Ttfn! Luv ya ;)

Now I'm done with the shout outs. And I'd like to thank you for the eighty reads! Thank you! I'm so happy. Thank u for everything little ducks! Hope you love this next chapter. I'm going to try to make it extra long for you guys! Thank you.

Luv,

Megan the Jelloluver

____________________________________________________________________ 

Chapter 7 part 1

Niall's POV

I knocked on the door of the flat the boys said they were at. I check out the complex. It's okay, not the best of flats i'd seen. Then Liam opens the door.

"Thank god your here! I can't control all of the boys, there wrecking the flat!" Liam gasp out.

Then Lou appears behind Liam, "Nialler!" He screams. He tackles me down. "We're having a pillow fight would you like to join us?"

Liam gives me a look, like don't do it. Almost like he saying don't mess with daddy Direction. "Lou, a pillow fight? Seriously? This isn't your flat, you can?t have a pillow fight with someone else's pillows!" I tell him.

Louis starts to get off me and frowns, and starts pouting like a little kid, "b-but why?". I push him the rest of he way off and walk by him into the flat. It looks horrible, all messy. Though I'm sure it wasn't before Louis, Harry, and Zayn got here. There are feathers on everything, the couch, the floor, Harry and Zayn. Harry sees me, and grabs Louis's hand and runs off, with Zayn following.

Liam sighs, "we better start cleaning this up" he says.

I nod in agreement, I feel bad for whoever's flat this is. We start looking through the hall closet for a vacuum. There wasn't one.

"How are we suppose to clean up all the feathers with out a vacuum?" I ask Liam.

Then we here a scream from a room in the back, "I think we've got bigger problems", Liam says.

We both run to the back of the flat to see what the other boys are doing. We walk into the bedroom to see Harry wearing a bright pink bra.

"LOUIS!" Liam screams.

"He dared me!" Harry says, looking very embarrassed, while trying to put a shirt on over himself. I laf.

"Louis!" Liam repeats.

Louis just sits on he bunk bed laffing. And I start to laf. I scan the room, it's all pink, and then I realize something. Wait where is Zayn?

Liam seems to have bought the exact same thing because he says, "WHERE IS ZAYN?!?!?"

"He.. Um... Well let's just say he is currently unavailable", Harry says.