Chapter 4

OWITP C4

Authors Note:

I have a few things I want to say.

1) Are you happy now Sara? I put in a authors note, and I am updating.

2) Sara, the main character, is my best friend and this fan fic. Is her dream. So off that note (yes I actully said that) Emma Stone is being her except she has dirty blond hair and is younger than the actul Emma stone.

3) Thank you so much for twenty-five reads, it makes me feel so special!!!!

4) sorry if this chapta sucks, I don't know exactly what to do, but I have a really good idea for later in the story so that should make uo for it, hopefully.

5) Take a moment and pray for the families in Newtown, Conneticut that were affected by the shooting. :'(

6) Yes, my writing isn't that good so give me a break. yea, I know said a few and six isn't a few but ya know..

7) I also want to make a shout out to my pencil buddy. GUPPY IS AWESOME!!! That was for you Guppy

8) now I am at number eight, and now I a just clearly stalling, but I have one more important thing

9) LIAM PAYNE IS SO BRILLIAM! PHENOMINIALL! FABULOUIS! EXTRODINHARRY! AMAZAYN!

ok so now I'm done with the authors note. So I will just shut up now. Ur welcome.

Luv,

Megan the Jelloluver

------------------------------

Sara's POV

Niall carries from there hotel room to the elevator, and by then really want to be set down.

"Niall, I am fine. I don't need to be carried! Set me down!"

Niall's serious face is gone, and its replaced with a playful one, "you only, think, that you don't need to be carried. You obviously don't know what you want", Niall says with a grin.

I laf. The elevator begins to decend down to the Lobby. "Niall? Where are we eating?", I ask.

"Nandos?", he asks hopefully.

Oh. My. Gosh. Niall Horan actully does like Nandos, I barely keep myself from fan girling right there in the elevator. "Niall! There is no Nandos in Manhattan!"

The smile is wiped off his face emeditly. "But..?" He pouts.

I throw my head back in lafter, he joins in. "DING", the elevator doors open.

I pull my head back up, its right in front of mine. Close, and its getting closer. "Ehm", someone clears there throat. My head jerks over to look at them, and Niall almost drops me.

An old lady stands there, waiting for us to move out of her way. Niall walks out of the elevator and towards the back entrance, as soon as we were out of earshot, Niall and I burst into a fit of giggles.

"You should have seen your face", Niall lafs.

"And yours", I continue laffing.

Then I think about what we were going to do. We were about to kiss. I almost kissed Niall Horan. The Niall Horan. He wanted to kiss me. I do a little fangirl dance in my head.

Niall's lafter fades. We reach the car and he opens the door for me, with out a word. Well this is akward. I slide into the passenger seat. Niall gets in on the drivers side, and sits down. Hes quiet, I'm quiet.

"So..", I say turning to him. He interupts, and kisses me full on the mouth, and I kiss back. He pulls away, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that", he says.