My Thanks :)

OWITP- My Thanks

I'm sorry this isn't a new chapter, I didn't finish it in time for today has been a busy day.

I wanted an authors note because I got a big spark of inspiration for a rant so here we are.

Beatrice and Ana, my bestest friends in the entire world, I love you both equally. I don't have a favourite and I never will. You guys mean so much to me and I thank you for coming into my life, without you I honestly wouldn't be here, you guys have helped me through the toughest times. I love you for that. I can only hope that our future is as bright as it is now. Thank you for your existence.

Kylie. Your my writing buddy! Your a magnificent writer! Last year was amazing. Writing the nightmare series was amazing and Kayln and Josh will forever live in my heart. I want to finish the series with you. I'm exited to see you later in life with your books in the front window of a bookstore that reads "best seller" we all know you'll be there someday.

Maddie, your my everything buddie. I feel like I could talk to you about anything. You are a great writer and we both share the passion for music. I know I've never officially met you but someday I would like to. And I hope to. Your the best.

Meg and Lex, you guys are great. We've have many great times and I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see you again, I'm counting down the days.

You. You are amazing. No matter what people tell you about yourself you are amazing. You are you! Stay that way. Never change. Don't hurt yourself because of what's happening I'm your life. Talk to someone. You can talk to me. I can help, I've been through a lot too. So talk to me!

My fans, you guys are amazing. I don't get on watt pad for a week and you make my reads go up to over 7000. Your comments and fanning makes my heart so happy. You guys are just amazing.

One Direction, without you guys my life would be completely different. Your music makes me happy and inspires me to write and do good. I will never stop hoping that one day I will meet you, because one day I will meet you. But you

guys are amazing and I care deeply about you.

So I love you guys so much and I got great birthday presents today and it inspires me to say thank you to everyone, thank you!

THANK YOU!

LUV,

Megan the Jelloluver