Chapter 9

Authors note:

Right now I am extremely bored so I guess I could update this. If you want. I and already on chapter nine and I have about 20 pages after I publish this.

I have 130 ish reads and I'm really hoping I can get up to 150. I'm sure that will happen eventually. I also want some new fans (pretty please with a cherry on top?). If anyone wants me to give a shout out to there fan fiction just put it in the comments and I will say something about it and read it.

Any people who fan me I will fan back so let's start fanning!

What do you think of the fan fiction? Do you like it? Is it boring? Are you exited for updates? Comment please! All it is so far is me and two others commenting! Please!

I have a question for the people reading this,

What kind of Jello do you like?

Here are the options:

1) grape

2) orange

3) lemon

4) lime

5) cherry

6) raspberry

7) blue raspberry

8) berry

9) black cherry

10) chocolate

11) vanilla

12) mixture

13) strawberry

Just say what number you like best in comments. Please this will take like 2 seconds!

Well anyway here's chapter nine with the more drama I promised. ;)

Luv,

Megan the Jelloluver

______________________________________________________________________________

Megan's POV

The flower. My moms flower. The one she gave me when I was ten. I remember it as clear as if it was yesterday.

*flashback*

It was a warm summer day, much like today. My mom was out in the back garden planting the tulips, daises, and violets of various colors.

"Megan!" She calls out in her sweet voice.

I ran out in my jeans and t-shirt. "Yes mom?" I ask.

"Will you please go get my shovel?"

"Sure!" I say, skipping off to the garage to get her little hand shovel. I see it lying on the work bench, I grab it, and skip back out to my mom.

"Here you go!"

"Thank you!"

"Do you need any help?" I ask.

"No that's alright!"

I sit down and watch her plant the flowers in perfect rows, making a beautiful flower garden. She plants all of the flowers but one. A single yellow daisy. I looks stunning in the light, "it's beautiful!" I say.

"I can't find some where to put it! Every where is full. So woul should like it?" Mom ask, turning to me.

"Yes!" I take the flower and run to put it in a flower pot.

It was only a couple of weeks later when she died. In a car crash, going to buy groceries. Leaving me with my step dad.

*flashback over*