Chapter 22

OWITP C22

(Recap:)

Zayn's POV

"It's getting late boys", Paul says.

"We can't stay here all night."

I look at my watch. It's 8:00 pm.

"We can't leave her though!" Harry exclaims.

"We can't stay here all night the paparazzi are already having a field day about what's happening. We can't just stay here", Paul says.

"But then how will we know if there's anything new on Sara?"I asks.

"I'll leave my number for them to call for any new information," Paul says.

"Fine", Louis huffs.

I'm surprised Niall hasn't said anything. He should-

"We can't leave Sara here alone! I can't just go! I don't care what the paparazzi thinks. I- I love her", Niall screams.

-and there it is.

"We can't stay here Niall! We have to eat! We are suppose to leave New York tonight!" Paul says.

"I'm not hungry", Niall mumbles.

Woo- this is serous chiz. He must really love her.

"Niall we have to go. We have to get home", Paul says.

"I'm staying", Niall says.

"Fine, then I'll get some food", Paul says angrily.

I wonder what Paul's thinking. He must really need to get us to go. He has a hard job working with us. But he's really good at it.

I relax in my chair next to Niall as Paul gets up.

"Zayn help me with the food", he grumbles.

I rise from my seat, I guess there is no relaxing for me.

----------

I follow Paul towards the hospital cafeteria.

He's obviously grumpy. Niall and his need to stay. I understand though, I know he really cares for Sara.

Paul pushes the doors to the cafeteria open.

I almost gag at the sight of the room. The doctors are sitting together talking about who knows what. Sad faces are covering the room.

I gulp. I really don't like hospitals.

Paul leads me back to we're they keep the food and he grabs a tray and shoves one in my arms too.

"Get some food," Paul says in a cranky tone of voice.

We go our separate ways and I head off to the place they keep the burgers.

I grab 8 cheeseburgers and then I grab the same amount of chips. I then grab some milk cartons.

My tray is heaping with food so I set off to find Paul. I find looking at all the fruits and vegetables. He's trying to get us to go healthy. I take one look at his tray and gag. He has apples, carrots, celery, broccoli, and grapes. Just leave it to him to actually be Healthy. We ring up the items together and the total is $17.98. Paul hands over money and the lady begin the desk gives us a glare for having so much food.

Eh, oh well.

We carry the things on the trays back to the slow waiting room. We aren't even completely down the hallway that leads into the waiting room when we hear the commotion.