Chapter 28

OWITP C28

(A/N: if you didn't notice that I added to the last chapter then you should read it real quick. If you already read it then you can continue!)

Meg's POV

"Sara?" I call out.

And she's in the kitchen.

"This room is mine!" She burst.

We all just begin laughing.

--------------

Niall's POV (1/5)

I take in a deep breath of air. Sara is funny and she has a huge appetite which makes her over the top amazing.

They're all really happy with their rooms. They're all really happy with us.

I'm happy that they're happy.

Ya for everyone!

Then I notice a splotch of red on Megan's leg. It's looks pretty serious.

"Megan? Are you alright?" I ask.

Megan turns her attention to me and she looks confused. "Ya.. Why?"

"Your leg," I say gesturing to her leg.

Everyone's attention turns to her leg.

Megan looks down and just laughs.

What is she laughing about?

"Why are you laughing?" Zayn asks.

"That's just a old battle wound that reopened," Megan says.

Everyone chuckles but I'm still worried.

"It looks kinda bad," I say.

"I'm fine," Megan insist.

"Okay," I agree, even though I'm still worried about it.

"What are we gonna do now?" Bree asks.

"We could bring all your stuff here," Liam suggest.

"Okay! Lets go!"Megan agrees.

Everyone begins to exit the apartment and Sara an I are the last ones, just as she's about to walk out of the door I grab her hand and pull her closer to me. "Are you alright?"

"Yea! I'm really happy with the apartment. Thank you!" She cheers.

A smile crosses my face, "your welcome," I plant a kiss on her cheek and we walk hand in hand out the apartment to the car.

Louis' POV (2/5)

We all start loading into the car, Liam is driving and Megan and Harry are sitting up front. Bree slides into the back next to Zayn. I sit next to her as Niall and Sara get in the car. I start to click my seat belt and apparently Bree was doing the same thing because our hands bump.

I pull my hand away immediately and the spot were we touched tingles on my skin.

"I'm sorry," Bree says.

Don't look into her eyes. Don't look into her eyes. Don't! Louis, no! Don't-

To late.

I look up into her eyes, "I'm sorry," I say.

She smiles at me. Something in my stomach churns. I smile back before turning away.

Why am I acting this way? Why is it that I-

Eleanor. Think of Eleanor! She's your girlfriend!

As hard as I try I can't, I can't think of Eleanor, only Bree and her dazzling smile.