SPECIAL | Head canons

- Y/n and Sanemi are ( almost always ) partnered in missions

- Uzui's wives. Hinatsuru, Suna, and Makio met Y/n and kept babying her as they're asking her to be the '4th wife'

- Due to Kyojuro's influence. Whenever she eat sweet potatoes, she will say 'Tasty!' Over and over again.

- Y/n's Favourite food is Soba

- Obanai, Mitsuri and Y/n's friendship level is so high that they can have telepathy or can read their thoughts by judging their facial expressions. Add with Sanemi

- Y/n doesn't know the name of the boy with the demon yet

- In the Hashira Family, Y/n is the overprotective older sister and will kill anyone who touches their siblings

- Y/n is the few people that Muichiro didn't forget about.

- One time, Oyakata called out a semi-meeting early in the morning. Y/n left her estate without tying her hair. As she arrived, the Hashiras keep staring at her or stealing glances at her but decide not to question it.

- Y/n is fearless when somebody is disrespecting women.

- Y/n knows about Mitsuri's Insecurities, and will protect Mitsuri from criticism.

- Y/n have a Huge Appetite that spar with Rengoku and Mitsuri

- Y/n loves the cooking of Sanemi and Obanai.

- Karasu means crows

- the first blood Y/n drank is from a small bird when she was 7

- Y/n treats her Kakushis surprisingly nice.

- We will never know what is in the closet of Y/n

- Before Y/n became a Hashira. She encountered an Upper Moon with blue lines all over it's body. After she manage to hit a few critical hits and asking to be it's friend. the Upper Moon did not attack or respond and it instead, escaped.

- Y/n rarely gets mad nor sad

- Y/n gets protective of Muichiro because he's bby <3

- Despite Y/n drinking blood, rumors has been spreading through the lower-ranks.

- Y/n joined the Demon slayer corps when she was 12 and soon became a Hashira in 15.

- Y/n sometimes forget to bring her scythe with her.

- Y/n and Kyojuro gets lunch together when they're free

- Y/n is aware that some demon slayers are uncomfortable when talking about blood.

- Y/n thinks drinking blood is 'normal'

- The Hashiras never once saw Y/n smiling genuinely or real

- Y/n's dream is to have a normal life without demons, like the others.

- Y/n also has her own trainees and she's a surprisingly a good teacher

- Y/n is bad at directions and had to ask Karasu to guide her (her crow)

- Y/n's breathing style is the only one that have one or two words. (Solidification, Blood Sugar, Transformation, etc...)

- Y/n once killed an old man because he keeps harassing a woman by touching her butt.

- When Y/n heard about Mitsuri's Insecurities. She just said to her that they live in a 'judgemental place'.

- Y/n is a virgin but once got a hickey from a fellow Hashira ;)

- Y/n believes that reincarnation is real

- Y/n is actually planning to find a lover because she gets lonely sometimes.

- Y/n is pansexual and doesn't care as long she's in a relationship. Even if it's lesbian or poly

_________________________________________

A/n : I will be making/posting a Special Chapter! Stay tuned for that ;)

Peace!

~PhoeveUwU