35 | Douma? More like, Don't-uma

Warning: Gore, medical terms that arent accurate (im not a med student LMAO this is all based on google), disturbing themes (like drinking blood, duh)

←❆→

"Y/n-chan, I thought we were friends!" Douma whined childishly, glint flashed in his eyes. You gritted your teeth, which is probably the first time you did to him. He pouted.

"Fuck you." you snarled as you swung  your scythe at him. He dodged but the sharp blade caught few of his hair, causing some of it to fall of but thanks to his demom ability, it regenerated quickly.

"You were such a naive little thing back then, Y/n-chan~ Always like feasting on blood! I liked you before, that is for sure!" Douma taunted. He clashed his fan to your scythe, "I've like you less now!"

With a growl, you took multiple steps bacm and readied your stance.

"Blood Breathing: 4th form, Mosquito Technique: Puncture." As you murmured under your breath, you dashed forward and use your blood-sucking needles, and stabbed directly at his most sensitive parts.

Douma felt nothing at all. As he was about to open his mouth, he felt his body unwillingly immobilizing. He felt his blood sucking out almost instantly. His body stumbled as he struggled to move his hands. You kicked him at his side, senting him to a wall creating a crater due to the impact.

For the first time since Kanae, Douma coughed up blood that was caused by a demon slayer.

"It's very rude of you to eat Shinobu-chan's arm like that," you spoke, a dark look settled on your face. It felt weird seeing you press your lips into a thin line, it doesn't suit you, he thought "you're pathetic."

Aiming your foot at his head, you stomped on his head, to the point, it exploded. You repeatedly did that numerous times. His body recoiled from the impact whenever you stomped on his head. His blood all over your clothes and face, and also walls.

Forget Muzan. All you felt is rage.

You cockily smirked. "I'll stomp on your head 'til sunrise, you rainbow shit-turd."

As your loud laugh echoed through the room, something awakened horror to him.

No— Douma wouldn't be scared of you. As he had never met you except years ago. It was more like in his blood, maybe it was him?

You put on your mask and waited his blood to taste your tongue, but you were suddenly thrown into the ceiling by a series of ice shards, creating a small crater. The ice shards stab your abdomen and managed to get a scratch of your arm. You also noticed the room temperature was getting too cold— Did he just froze his own blood?

Your blood sucking needles retracted back to its normal place. You searched for Douma if he had escaped. Cold clouds naturally surrounded you both, rainbow eyes glowed in the middle of it.