16 | End of Trial

A/n : According to the Original Author of KNY, if they have an arm wrestling. Shinobu is the weakest and Gyomei is the strongest.

If reader was there, she would be between Obanai and Giyu, That means she's weak yet strong. (ノ ̄皿 ̄)

_________________________________________

2nd Person PoV (you, your, yourself)

After the letter from the former Pillar, Sakonji Urokodaki. The Pillars, including you, didn't seem convinced.

You gotta admit it, Tanjiro's sister is a beauty but that doesn't mean you can trust them easily.

You despise demons but love their blood the most. That's just how it works

It was silent for a moment

"So what if they're willing to disembowel themselves?" Sanemi growled, which you find very hot

"If they want to die, they might as well just do it now. That's not a guarantee at all."

"Shinazugawa is right! Killing her after she has eaten a human is way too late. The person she murdered won't come back to life!" Kyojuro agreed

"You guys are right." Oyakata-sama said

"Then, Oyakata-sama...." You hopefully said, wishing you could see their heads cut off and the demon girl burned into the sun as she suffer.

"Indeed, they can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. They can't prove it either."Oyakata-sama exclaimed

"However, You can't prove that she'll attack humans."

Sanemi look offended, like he got bitch slap by Oyakata-sama.

"Nezuko has never eaten human flesh for two years. This is a fact. For Nezuko, three people gambled with their lives. If you want to completely deny these things, the opposing party must also offer to pay a bigger price." Oyakata-sama calmly said.

Sanemi gritted his teeth in frustration

"Does everyone plan to do so?"

Kyojuro pursed his lips. He kept quiet

"In addition, there's something I would like to tell my fellow swordsmen."

"Tanjiro has met Kibutsuji" Oyakata finished

That made your jaw drop and look at Tanjiro with envious aura radiating off you.

Sure you met Upper Moons. But Muzan Kibutsuji? That's even better.

"How's that possible? Even the Pillars have never met Kibutsuji." Uzui exclaimed before leaning forward, knocking Mitsuri with his shoulder in the process "This brat?"

And thus, the question and answer started.

You feel yourself oddly quiet, because you kinda met Muzan without him knowing. He was with fake wife and child roaming to the city. But the city is really crowded so you can't cut his head off without hurting people

Giyu notice your behavior, which is out of your character but also kept quiet.

Oyakata put his finger in his lips to a 'shh'

And that made them shut up and lean forward again.

"Kibutsuji sent his subordinates to kill Tanjiro. Maybe the reason is to silence him. But this is the first time Kibutsuji has given himself away, I really don't want to let go. I'm afraid what happened to Nezuko was beyond Kibutsuji's exceptions."