16: News Flash-Part 2

Taylor

"Taylor, how the fuck could you do something like this?" Mia's small, but loud voice screamed at my face.

We are currently setting in the back of the bus because as soon as I got back to the hotel this morning, Mia informed me that we need to talk as soon as possible.

Once we all loaded onto the bus, I pulled Mia onto the back to see what in the hell was wrong with her.

"Mia, I'm confused. What did I do?" I question.

"You really are stupid, aren't you?"

"I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical question, so I'm gonna shut up and let you explain to me what I done wrong." I quietly state.

"Taylor, I fucking realized that you just want me to be your 'cuddle buddy' or whatever you wanted me to be, when we are on tour together-"

"And where the hell did you get this idea from? Let me guess, Matt? He always tends to feed a lot of bullshit to everyone I like." I interrupted.

"That's nowhere near true and you know it. You're a idiot and can't seem to realize that people would actually catch onto you and you're little game." Mia argued.

"Please explain how you gathered this information."

"Last night when I was walking, I started to think about us. I thought about when we went to Magcon together and you talked to me like their was no other girl in the world and when I went home, we stayed in touch for a little while and then you were done. I made a effort to make there be a us while you just went around to city to city looking for another girl to bang. You didn't really want me, you needed me." Mia says in a angry tone.

"Mia-" I start to explain, but she cuts me off this time.

"You only pretended to want me. When you are on tour it's a lot harder to hide a slut from your fans, isn't it? So, you thought that you could toy with my emotions and use me while you were on tour. I mean what's the equation missing? The fans already know me and most of them like me pretty well, so they're was nothing wrong with me and the fans. You thought that you could make me think that you actually liked me, get with me, stay with new while on tour and then dump me when tour ended. Hump and dump, pretty much."

"Mia, what you are thinking isn't true."

"I'm not thinking, I know it's true. You can't fool me any longer. And by the way, I'm going out with Matt now." Mia states and then gets up and leaves.

How the fuck could she even think that? Sure, I liked to flirt with girls, but that's just my personality and now she's fucking going out with Matt. Since day one he always wanted her and so did I. But I'm not going to lose her this easy.

"Dude, why did Mia storm out of here mad and then make out with Matt right in front of everyone?" Dillon questioned, walking into the room, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Well, she thinks that I just used her to get dune while on tour and her and Matthew are dating now." I explain.

"Bro, didn't you use her that reason though?"

"At first, yeah, but now I think that I really like her and I can't do anything about it now."

"I honestly don't know what to tell you or how to help you. Looks like you have to figure this out all on your own." Dillon confesses.

"Well, I did get myself into this mess."