9: Old Friends, New Places

(Authors Note: I just really love this chapters name)

Mia
"Mia. Mia, wake up. We just landed." I feel someone, probably Aaron shaking me.

"I'm up." I say, taking my hand a wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Come on. Mia you're gonna make us late."

"Aaron how can I make us late? We are at the airport." I simply say.

"You're right. You can't make us late. But don't you want to see lover boy?" Aaron questions, while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up. He isn't anything to me. Just a friend. Especially not a lover." I reply, standing up and reaching for my carry on.

"I've already got your carry on down. And say what you want. I bet by the end of the end summer he will in fact, be your lover boy."

"Aaron would you shut up."

"You just want me to shut up cause you know I'm right." Aaron states with a chuckle.

"Whatever Aaron."

Taylor

Today's the day. The day that I get to see Mia again. I've missed seeing her, talking to her and everything. Sure we FaceTimed and texted, but it's not the same. I seen her everyday for six months and its been about 4 since I last got to see her face to face.

"Taylor, are you going to the airport with me to get Aaron and Mia?" Nick asks from the doorway of my room.

"Yeah, when are you leaving?"

"Right now. They just landed."

"Let me get some actaully clothes on and I'll be out." I say, refering to my lazy clothes that I'm curently wearing.

"Hurry up." Nick screams.

"I'm moving as fast as I can. Calm your ass down."

"So, waht up between you and Mia?" Nicj questions, as soon as I walk out the room.

"Just friends. Thats all." I say, but everyone knows I'm hoping for more than 'Just Friends'.

"Are you sure? I mean I can tell that when you guys are to together that you both want to be labled more than 'Just Friends'."

"Nick, I'm ready to move our relationship or whatever you want to call it, but I don't think Mia's ready to do that. I think she has feelings for Aaron."

"Taylor, Mia doen't have feeling for Aaron. They are nothing more than best friends. Taylor, Mia likes you. You know how she is, she's one of those girls that super shy at first, it's your job to break her walls and lat her know that it is, in fact, okay to let someone in. And lucky for you, she's already comfortable with you, the only hard thing will be her letting you in."

Nick is right. It took a good month and a half for Mia to even get comfortable around us. Mia's heart is like a secret garden and the walls are very high.

"Alright we are here. Ready to go?" Nick asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

"I guess. I don't really have any time to waste." I respond.

"Aaron said they were setting next to the dismissal gates."

"Let's go." I say, starting to feel the nerves kick in.

As we walk in the airport I look all around for her long blonde hair. And I finally spot it. She looks more beautiful than she did before. She turns around and we make eye contact before she runs to hug me. I meet her halfway while she jumps into my arms. It feels so good to be able to hold her again. I've missed her so much. So much more than I thought I would.

"I'm so happy I got to see you again." I confess, trying not to sound like a softy.

"I've missed you." She says.

"I missed you more." I state.

"That impossible." She assured.

"Love birds we have a show to set up for." Aaron says with a cough.

"Aaron, what did I say about the term 'Love birds'?" Mia says, putting air quotations around 'Love birds'.