15: News Flash-Part 1

Mia

"Aaron, do you know where Taylor is at?" I question once Matthew and I get back to mine and Aaron's hotel room.

"Nick said that, Taylor and Dillon are spending the night with their friends and that we would be leaving first thing in the morning. Why do you need Taylor anyway?" Aaron informs.

"Well, Matt has brought it to my attention that back at Magcon, Taylor told all the guys- even you- to stay away from me, like he had some kind of claim on me. Is this true?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it is." Aaron quietly confessed.

"Why did you say something to me before?"

"I just... I thought that you really liked Taylor and that he really liked you, so I didn't want to get in between you too. He just seemed genuinely interested in you- or anything that had anything to do with you- it surprised me when he made no effort after tour and that's when I realized that he wasn't wanting you for the right reasons I realized you need someone that actually cared about you and you always had me. I knew some hormonal player wasn't going to stop me from taking to you. You have been my best friend since I can remember." Aaron rattles.

"Someone like Matt." I whisper to myself, but they both hear me because Matt's face lights up and Aaron mumbles a 'yeah' back in response.

The room broke out into a comfortable silence as I laid down on my bed.

"I'm really glad I have you two." I mumble, loud enough for them both to hear me.

"So, Mia, when do you want to tell the fans about us?" Matthew asked after a few moments of silence.

"What about you two?" Aaron asks, before I have a chance to respond to Matts question.

"Oh, I completely forgot to tell you because I was so worked up about finding Taylor, but Matt asked me out while we were on our walk." I inform.

"Really?! It's about time he finally asked you. What's it been now, almost a year?" Aaron teased.

"Yeah, I think it has been." Matt replied.

"You have liked me for a year?" I blurt out.

"Yeah. I have. Like Aaron, I always thought you were interested in Taylor and I wanted to keep my distance from you so if you and Taylor did decide to go out." Matt says.

"So- out of curiosity- was you guys just gonna stand back and watch Taylor try to get me to fall for his player ways?" I questioned.

"No. I was hopping that you would figure it on your own." Aaron stated, defensively.

"I just didn't want to be classified as a 'home-wreaker'. I know what if feels like to have your relationship ruined by someone else. It has happened to me too many times for me to do it someone else." Matt shyly stated.

"I love the fact that you respected that we could have had something- me and Taylor- and you stayed out of the way. It means a lot, Matt," I explained, "So, when do you want to tell the fans? It doesn't matter to me. I don't really have that many- just a few of your guys- anytime is good for me."

"Mia, are you hearing yourself?" Aaron scolded.

"Really Mia. You have all kinds of fans. You are almost at a million followers on vine and Twitter." Matt agrees.

"That's you because of you guys. They don't really care about me or think I have talent." I argue.

"You have the voice of an angel for heavens sake, Mia. When are you going to realize that people like you for you, not for us. Sure there will always be those few people that use you to try to get to us, but people use they boys to get close to one of us all of the time. It's nothing we haven't seen. You have fan-pages, which means that you at least have to have fans." Aaron informs, sounding more like a father than a best friend.

"I agree with Mr.Wise." Matthew says.

"I love you guys." I stated.

"We love you too." The boys say in allusion.

"It's funny because Matt is usually the one to say all the wise stuff." I say.

----------------------------

So, you guys probably think I died, but I'm back. School kinda just took over my life- along with my other story- and I'm sorry for updating for almost a month. I promised you guys I wouldn't do this again, but I did and I'm sorry. After I post this I'm starting on the second part and it shouldn't be long. If you have any questions about me or anything in the story comment.

P.S.-- dramas about to go down ;)

Twitter- yasespinosaa

Instagram- chelss_renea

~Chelsea