14:Walks and Heartfelt Talks

Mia

"Matthew, do you even know where we are going?" I question, as we walk out of the hotel, into the breezy night wind.

"No, not really, but there seems to be a lot of that tonight." he says, referring back to earlier.

"Looks like it." I sarcastically reply.

"So, I kinda wanted to talk about us.." Matthew mumbles.

"What about us?" I ask.

"Like where we stand, what we are and that kind of stuff." He shyly says as he grabs my hand.

I let him hold my hand as we continue to walk. With Matt I always feel some way- it's always a good way- we never have a dull moment and we can always make each other laugh.

"What do you want us to be?" I ask, not realizing what I said.

"I really like you, Mia. Every time I'm with you I feel like I'm a better person- in general- you bring out the best in me. I want us to be in a relationship and see where it goes. And I understand if you think it's too soon and I can wait until you feel confident enough in me- in us- to label us as a relationship."

"Matthew, everything you just said, is the exact same way that feel when I'm with you. You really do bring out the best in me."

"So, do you want this?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think I do." I state.

"Mia, would you like to go out with me?"

"Yes Matt. Yes I would."

"Oh thank the lord. I'm so happy you said yes."

"Why would you think I would say no? I just told you how I felt." I can't help but question.

"I always thought you were head over heals for Taylor. I mean you guys ways hung out at Magcon and I'm sure you guys talked all the time after you and Aaron left, I mean yeah we talked a lot, but I'm sure he talked to you. He use to talk about you all the time." Matt confesses.

"Actually he made no effort to talk to me until Aaron announced I was going on Sunsation. I always thought I liked Taylor, but I came to a conclusion a couple of nights ago that he just wants me to play around with when we are on tour together."

"Why would he want that. You're amazing, I couldn't see why anyone would want to do that to you."

"I thought that at first too, but if you expand the information it all adds up. Most of the fans already know me because of Aaron, they like me because they know I don't use you guys for fame, they know I can sing so I don't have to use you guys for fame and lastly, Taylor doesn't wanna make his fans upset, they all like me and you can't exactly hide a girlfriend while on tour, so why not just pick someone they all like." I ranted.

"I'm gonna kill him." Matt mumbled.

"No Matt, it's fine. He didn't think I would ever find out. And now I have you."

"That doesn't make a difference Mia. He used you. That's not right. He made all of us believe that he actually liked you. He told us all to stay way. We made us all think he loved you."

"Wait, he made you guys stay away from me?"

"Yes. He didn't even care if we wasn't attracted to you. He even wanted Aaron to stay away."

"I'm gonna kill him. You won't hVe nothing to worry about when I'm done with him." I mumble.

"How about we head back?" Matt asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, let's."

--------------------

Sorry for not update in like 2 weeks, and sorry for any mistakes.
Comment what you think about Matt and Mia!

~Chelsea