3: Telling Mia Part 1

Aaron

After hours of texting and FaceTiming Taylor last night, I finally decide I shoud tell Mia right away. Taylor and I decided that Taylor should tell Mia that he will also be attending Sunsation. I decided to text Mia and ask if we could hang out today.

Aaron: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the mall today?

Mia: I would love to Aaron. What time?

Aaron: Is around noon okay?

Mia: Sounds great! :) See you then!

Aaron: You want me to pick you up?

Mia: Why not! Can't wait to see you Aaron!(:

Aaron: I also have great news! But I'm telling you till we get to the mall, so don't expect to hear it any sooner.

Mia: But, Aaron, you know I can't wait that long.:(

Aaron: Your goning to have to! See you later Mia! :)

*At the Mall*

"So what did you have to tell me? You said you would tell me when we got to the mall. And we're here." Mia looked over at me, and asked with a confused look on her perfect face.

"I did, didn't I?"

"Yeah you did.''

"Okay then. Lets go to the food court, get lunch, and I will tell you." I stated, sanding in the middle of the mall. I turned around, only to realize that Mia had stared walking to the food court.

"Well what are you wating for Aaron? Come on." Mia said as more of a statement, than a question.

"I'm coming, chill," I said putting my hands up in the air. "You really want to know don't you?"

"Yes, I really do Aaron. This is the longest you've ever made me wait for anything." Mia states, and I nod my head in agreement.

"Only, because its really really great news, and you're going to love what it is!"

"Well, Aaron you know you could stop rubbing it in my face that you know and I don't, where do you want to get lunch from?" Mia asks.

"Um, how about Subway?" I ask.

"Sounds good to me."

After we ordered and got our food, we found a table, sat down, and started eating.

"So, do you want to know the news now?" Asked Mia.

"Duh Aaron. What kinda of question is that?"

"Okay, okay. So you know how there was a couple of different tours wanting me to tour with them?"

Mia just shook her head and have me a hand gesture that meant to continue.

"Well, I decided to go with Sunsation Tour."